Anyone else this crazy?

I started with Adam & Eve and with 1 year is 1 year mod. This mod also makes it to where children can go to school or become laborers at age 6.

The game started with me 2 adults, and 1 child at age 4.

So at the end of year 2 I had built a school and made one of my only 2 workers a teacher for the child that just turned 6 and started school so they would be educated.

Now I have just 1 working adult for the next 6 game years...lol

I use Real Time Aging in all my gameplay, my favourite aging mod. The city develops slowly and I taste the evolution.

I tried Adam & Eve a few times, but I don't really like it. It's a bit too much... incestuous [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/ph34r.png[/img]/emoticons/ph34r@2x.png 2x" title=":ph34r:" width="20" />

I like how in that mod you mentioned they make babies up until 44 instead of 35...but I really do prefer children starting school at 6 instead of 10.. 4 less useless years lol oh and I also like being able to move people into houses when they are 7 as unrealistic as that maybe It allows to build houses sooner.

you should make a start with 2 adams and 2 eves [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

their children will marry together.... and after they will be cousins and grand cousins [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

I ALWAYS start with Adam & Eve and with 1 year is 1 year mod.

I guess I'm crazy too.

And I don't accept nomads… I want them all to be consanguineous ! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sleep.png[/img]/emoticons/sleep@2x.png 2x" title="-_-" width="20" />

I always do 1 Adam and 1 Eve with the "One Year at a Time" mod. I don't really think about the incest as I mostly consider the whole beginning as like the 'Time of Myth' or something.

1 thing i do like with the 1:1 age mod is if you pull up the changelog there are mnay different versions. gives you a way to pick and choose what options you want.nowdays i use the propertime mod which is set to age the bannies at 1 yr speed. my version the kids do start school late but finish at about 16. then they are ready to move out and start families.it does work out good. in early game before you have  a school,the kids don't become laborers until 10 or 11.i watch females and when they are 15-17 i will build more houses.this will force males to move with them. if bachelors move by themself and stay alnoe too long, they can stay that way. females even living alone will have babies.this mod extends childbearing into mid 40's and allows old age to 80-90 i believe too.it seems to be a good balance.

it will take a lot of micro-managing to function and build a town with only 1 worker.i usually hold off on a school til the 2nd generation.

i can't use adam and eve starts with the mods i am using now. i do hope that gets fixed. i agree with the idea of a pair of adam&eves to start a game.

i would like to do a game where you start with A&E or a pair of them,do no trading at all,and accept all nomads.debug the seeds and the 1st set or pastures. and grow and advance the technology  by yourself.

I forgot to say but I always play at speed 1x, too. Even at the beginning of the game.

The first years seem really slow but it helps to schedule everything.

I can't bring myself to start with Adam and Eve. It's just too icky. I always go for nomads to contribute to the gene pool, I know it's not a thing but it is in the back of my head. I like the nomad church in the Mission theme because it only has half or less of the nomads requesting citizsenship at any one time who i can usually easily accomadate.

You might also like kid1293's Nomad Well. It attracts Nomads every year.  Eventually, you may need to remove it as the groups of Nomads become too large. However it does help you grow your town quickly.