Hardwood forester producing logs? CC1.75 1.0.7 Beta2

Title says it all, after several years in game my hardwood forester is only producing logs. My town hall and trade buildings don't even list hardwood since 1 has yet to be produced. I'm assuming this is a bug, I haven't played <abbr title="Colonial Charter">cc</abbr> since 1.6 so I can't say if this is new to v1.75 or v1.07 beta2 or not.

EDIT: I demolished it and rebuilt it and now hardwood is being produced.

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_03/58d6ad5d2498c_Hardwoodbug.jpg.a9a97c7e012d3977a350f85603d592d4.jpg" data-fileid="1804">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_03/58d6ad5d6f221_Hardwoodbug.thumb.jpg.53fc5ee355f5de52c118d8e4665d48c9.jpg[/img]</a>

Just for future reference, if other people see this.

Hardwood foresters will take several years to actually produce any hardwood. They have to remove all the "regular" trees from their circle and then plant the "hardwood" trees. Then the hardwood trees have to mature and then they can be harvested for hardwood.  So it will look like they're producing Logs for a while, but that's just because they're still clearing out the non-hardwood trees that they don't want in their circle.

Quote:
On 3/25/2017 at 2:03 PM, Kralyerg said:

Just for future reference, if other people see this.

Hardwood foresters will take several years to actually produce any hardwood. They have to remove all the "regular" trees from their circle and then plant the "hardwood" trees. Then the hardwood trees have to mature and then they can be harvested for hardwood.  So it will look like they're producing Logs for a while, but that's just because they're still clearing out the non-hardwood trees that they don't want in their circle.

Thanks Kralyerg, I thought this was a possibility but I couldn't find anything on the topic when I searched.  Might be worth noting in the Wiki?