Questions re City Walls kit

Hi all,

Love playing around with the city walls kit - in the decorations>walls menu - in <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>! Three questions, however, which I have not been able to find answers to or even mentions of elsewhere:

1. Deleting a decorative city wall cannon once it has been built seems to be impossible. There's no delete icon when selecting it, and the remove building tool has no effect whatsoever (the cannon is simply left floating in the air after the wall below it is destroyed). What am I missing here?

2. The city wall towers have flat tops and appear to be unfinished. Is there a decorative roof/crenelations item I'm supposed to place on top of them (can't find one anywhere)? Are there plans to release these items in the future?

3. The city wall storage building - a wall with a door in the side that has storage capacity - is ignored by laborers and builders. They will clear trees over the footprint, but neither will place the stone necessary to build it; tried using priority tool to no avail. I did have some other buildings in the queue while I was trying to build these - do they need to be built last or something? Or are they bugged?

I'm using CC1.75. Thanks!

1) Oops. That does appear to be a bug.  No one ever said anything before now. I've fixed it.

2) There isn't any additions to the towers at present.  There might be more in the future.

3) There was a bug in the storage piece, but I thought I had fixed it. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/unsure.png[/img]/emoticons/unsure@2x.png 2x" title=":/" width="20" />

Thanks for the prompt response - sorry to be that guy who finds obscure bugs.

While I know you have a lot of priorities for future patches (and are probably looking forward to 1.8), here's one vote for adding optional roofs and crenelations to the towers. And while I'm on my high horse, perhaps floating rectangular pieces that fit into the open sides of the towers for when they are on straight walls, with windows and such. That way, the tower sides could be blocked/filled without needing a wall end piece or a staircase, villagers won't walk right into them and warp up to the top of the wall, and straight city walls could be lined with towers that aren't exposed on either side. Something to consider.

Much appreciated!