Bug with Garden Workplace

Just wanted to report a bug with this Garden Workplace that turns the 'vegetables' crop into different types of vegetables. The Garden Workplace accept all kinds of items, and ends up being filled with diverse foods, fuels and even things like wood and stone. As a result the workers spend most of their time removing these items rather than processing vegetables.

I'm running

CC1.75

Megamod 0.07

Megamod Deco Pack

1 year is 1 year

Cold Realism

Garden Walls

yup I've noticed that too no clue why though. Hopefully someone more knowledgable will be along to assist soon [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> 

Since you are using <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.75 (and presumably Banished 1.0.7), you also need to use the Compatibility Mod:  http://blackliquidsoftware.com/index.php?/files/file/167-107-compatibility-for-megamod-007/

If that doesn't resolve the problem, then let us know. Bugs will be fixed for the next release of MegaMod. However, it is taking some time for all of the mods to be made compatible with the new Flags, so we do not know when the next release will occur.

There does seem to be some weirdness with the Garden Workplace.  <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5782-kid1293/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5782" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5782-kid1293/">@kid1293</a>coded it so that it is a valid storage location, just like a storage barn.  I'm not sure why.

Quote:
7 hours ago, estherhb said:

Since you are using <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.75 (and presumably Banished 1.0.7), you also need to use the Compatibility Mod:  http://blackliquidsoftware.com/index.php?/files/file/167-107-compatibility-for-megamod-007/

If that doesn't resolve the problem, then let us know. Bugs will be fixed for the next release of MegaMod. However, it is taking some time for all of the mods to be made compatible with the new Flags, so we do not know when the next release will occur.

I am using the Compatibility Mod. I forgot to mention it. Sorry.

While I'm here, I've also noticed a couple of other odd bugs:

The Village Home says that it houses 5 people, but in fact only houses 4.

Also, the Trade Horses won't go into their pasture; or rather, they appear to remain in the trading post but they do actually go into their pasture, breed, can be sold, etc.

Quote:
On 3/28/2017 at 8:09 PM, Settler said:

<p style="margin-bottom:0px;color:rgb(102,102,102);font-family:Tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(251,251,251);">
Also, the Trade Horses won't go into their pasture; or rather, they appear to remain in the trading post but they do actually go into their pasture, breed, can be sold, etc.

I had that same issue, turns out that I purchased the 2nd version of the Trade Animals, there are 2.

1)  They breed, they will be priced over 250 (600, 800 etc), and you will need at least 4 or so of them to move to a pasture and breed.

2)  They are stock, they will be priced at approx 250, and they will only stay as stock, and you will need to trade them for other items.

You will know which one you have (if you have forgotten what you paid for them), by whether or not there is a drop down menu for them in the pastures.

No menu option = you can only trade them back out, you can't breed with them.

About the Garden Workplace - I put only 'vegetables' for storage there.

There must be something added in <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>.

my storage fills up with anything and everything too

did you try movng the garden mod above <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>?

Can <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/13656-portiadavenport/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="13656" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/13656-portiadavenport/">@portiadavenport</a> & <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/1084-settler/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="1084" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/1084-settler/">@Settler</a> please post screenshots of the storage unit & the contents please?

May give an idea into what's going on. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />