what is the latest version of cc I can use that will work with MegaMod and 1.0.7?

I looked around and found the od that akes 0.07 compatiblle with 1.0.7 but what is the latest <abbr title="Colonial Charter">cc</abbr> version I can use with <abbr title="MegaMod">mm</abbr>?

one person said:

<ul style="font-family:Tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;color:rgb(102,102,102);background-color:rgb(251,251,251);">[*]
1.0.7 Compatibility

[*]
<strong style="font-weight:bold;"><abbr style="border-bottom:1px dotted;" title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.74</strong>

[*]
<abbr style="border-bottom:1px dotted;" title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 0.07

[*]
<abbr style="border-bottom:1px dotted;" title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 0.07 Deco Pack

</ul>
\another said:

<ul style="font-family:Tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;color:rgb(102,102,102);background-color:rgb(251,251,251);">[*]
1.0.7 Compatibility

[*]
<strong style="font-weight:bold;"><abbr style="border-bottom:1px dotted;" title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.71</strong>

[*]
<abbr style="border-bottom:1px dotted;" title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 0.07

[*]
<abbr style="border-bottom:1px dotted;" title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 0.07 Deco Pack

</ul>
will 1.75 wotk with .07?? or only 1.71? or 74? Want to get back to playing and I got 3 of my friends to start playing and they will start <abbr title="Colonial Charter">cc</abbr> and <abbr title="MegaMod">mm</abbr> soon so wanted to get the new latest. thanks for the help

Yes, 1.75 should work just like the earlier versions.

<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.71 is included in <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 0.07, but all versions of <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> above that will work the same, so if your pc can handle it, 1.75 is the way to go.