Error Bug with Resource Limits

Anytime I try to adjust the last few rows of the resource limits added from <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> in the menu it causes a crash error.

You can also save and reload the game and the new resources will generate random resource limits...

What version are you running, and do you have any mods on your list above <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>?

only Medieval  2.04 and the soundtrack for original version of music,  and the newest <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> I think I downloaded from the site last week, 1.75

Medieval 2.04 has not been updated to work with the new Flags in Banished 1.0.7 yet. Maybe that's the problem?

I have some crashing issues as well, and have similar situation to OP jjones_50, the resource limits initially loaded with (expected)200 for the top tiers, but random and huge numbers for items on bottom half of UI. My crashes did not happen immediately after changing the numbers in the resource limit UI, but just a few moments later, after I placed a Golden Llama with 'zero build cost' enabled in debug and tried to save. I wasn't sure if changing resource limits, saving, or using zero build cost was the problem...

I have no idea how to read my crash dump, sorry, but if anyone could tell me where to look in it, i would be happy to post the relevant section.

My mod order is:

maritimes 1.0.6

new england colonial 1.0.6

forest deep v3

ridiculous storage

journey 1.75

mega deco 0.07

mega mod 0.07

and I do not have beta enabled in steam.

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_04/limit1.JPG.a8bc916efeb4d85e1a559201a230db38.JPG[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_04/limit2.JPG.d1eaf0763d509f28c44e9810c504babf.JPG[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_04/crash.JPG.bf4658d98e2305e82a0a3a7f1644a2eb.JPG[/img]

Quote:
On 4/1/2017 at 0:32 PM, estherhb said:

Medieval 2.04 has not been updated to work with the new Flags in Banished 1.0.7 yet. Maybe that's the problem?

but the medieval town mod included in mega mod 0.07 is also 2.04, and that should work okay with journey 1.75 if i place 1.75 above mega mod, yes?

Quote:
6 minutes ago, BuildHappy said:

and that should work okay with journey 1.75 if i place 1.75 above mega mod, yes?

Well, yes and no. The compatibility mod makes it so that the old buildings can process resources that use the new flags.  But the resources in <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr> haven't been updated to use the new flags. So <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr> specific resources, like roof tiles will be using the wrong limits.

Quote:
41 minutes ago, BuildHappy said:

and I do not have beta enabled in steam.

If you don't have the beta enabled, how are you playing the new mods that were made with the beta?

Quote:
1 hour ago, Kralyerg said:

If you don't have the beta enabled, how are you playing the new mods that were made with the beta?

don't know, i have not had beta enabled in steam ever. i have been playing with CCJ and mega mod for several months, since journey was introduced. the shipwreck and abandoned village starts are some of my favorites!

i only tried to use CCJ 1.75 and Mega 0.07 today. maybe if i enable beta they might work...?

little bit additional info: i tried again, with 1.75 and 0.07, but did NOT try to raise resource limits, although they had weird start levels again. (i wanted to see if i could keep most items in markets, and leave limits low that way.)

for 2.5 game years (about 40-45 minutes) everything went fine, until i tried to open the 'Town Arrival' to look at inventory. the moment i clicked on it, the game CTD.

the reason i wanted to look at inventory is, i had a fuel refiner making furnace fuel, and i had the following stockpiles: logs, fuel, raw minerals (for ores etc.), industrial fuel (for furnace fuel) stone, iron, construction materials, and raw materials (for clay, etc.)

firewood was going into the regular fuel stockpile nicely, but furnace fuel was not going into the industrial fuel stockpile.

maybe this is also due to not enabling beta? still don't know how to decipher crash dumps...

i'll try once more with beta enabled. if it crashes again, i'll have to roll back to CCJ 1.71 and Mega 0.06

i hope enabling beta works, because the new separations for storage and all the additional stuff for 1.75 and 0.07 look great, i really would like to play with them.   [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> 

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_04/58e58810257e4_inventorycrash.thumb.JPG.fd3ba27cca415a0868d6d36428e87ea2.JPG[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_04/limit3.JPG.6ae70a5084943c3f5c2884160c4cbebf.JPG[/img]

Anytime I try to add to the crafted limited its a automatic crash