Nomad well

Hello guys, thanks for these magnificent mods. I'm a huge fan.

I was playing without mods  Since the release until Last summer when I discovered all the cool mods I could use. 

I laughed real hard the first time I saw Redketchup inc. in the building menu. (-:  (I will build it soon)

My question is. I have this amazing dump crash I never experienced in any mods before.

Version 1.0.6

Mods:

-Megamod February release?

-One year is one year  

I restarted my game a dozen time to try and find out if I had the normal save crash dump as it was stated in the Shinning rock web page, by fixing all the listed solutions, No luck. )-: 

So Ii tried to narrow it down to an object that could be resulting In the crash, as I was demolishing part of my town in order to make it more efficient. I tried to stop all construction and demolition going on until I realized I was demolishing a nomad well in order to place a church there.  Every time I would finish a task I would pause the game and save it to see if the crash would occur. No other task but the well being demolished caused the crash. So my question is in 3 part. 

A Are you guys aware of that?

B Could I be wrong... ( Always plausible but I think I did a good job as I took 3  hours of my time to find this possible cause.)

C Is there a way to remove the well from hell (No offense) or am I stuck with it forever? 

Thank you again with all your effort on modding this game that was already great and making it WOW! I know you guys put a lot of efforts in this, and bugs can occur. Although it is mind numbing to go and find what where and why a crash is caused, I can only put myself in your shoes, and try to help as best as I can. 

Thank You 

-Drakius A.k.a Pleasedon'tcheckmyspellingtoomuchit'snotmyfirstlanguagebutitried... 

Hiya <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/14414-drakius/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="14414" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/14414-drakius/">@Drakius</a> the crash when the well, or any nomad attractor, is being destroyed is a known bug and has been fixed in the most current Banished Beta released by Shining Rock.

If you use Steam then you can optin for the Beta, if you don't, you can update it be downloading the game again from the store of purchase.