Journey

Will the Jade and Marbal quarries come back in a future update?

As far as I remember, those were part of Kralyerg's original extra mod for precious stuff, and not in <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>. Maybe they were in <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> during the Golden Llama times and got removed afterwards? I'm not sure. I used to run My Precious above <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> if I wanted the marble/Jade quarries, but I guess they might cause crashes now with the new inventory categories.

I don't think those quarries will come back directly in <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> (but who knows for sure!), and I'm not sure Kralyerg still has the code for MyPrecious or if it got lost in his GreatHarddriveMeltdowwn.

I believe those quarries and other similar MyPrecious things are in the MegaMod now, when they aren't in <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>.

Quote:
On 4/3/2017 at 2:55 AM, naienko said:

I believe those quarries and other similar MyPrecious things are in the MegaMod now, when they aren't in <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>.

I can confirm this.  Just recently added megamod to my game and got these quarries.