Mega mod general feelings

Hi all haven't been around in a while. My computer is not doing well with the new banished 1.7 so I haven't been able to play for a while. (since mid February when I went on vacation and came back to the new update) Mostly my fault because I know I need a new computer and haven't got one yet. Needless to say Ive been going through strong banished withdrawals (lol) and ease the situation by looking up all the new content that's coming out. There are so many awesome mods that come out almost daily it seems. Any way there really isn't a point to this other than to say I love you guys <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/1-blackliquidteam/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="1" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/1-blackliquidteam/">@BlackLiquidTeam</a> for making the mega mod and taking the time to put all these things together. I'm patiently waiting for the next one to come out and hopefully by then I will have a new computer to play it on. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Hiya...yup I have those withdrawals lol....its strange to look back and the very original vanilla game and wonder just how I played it...there was literally not a lot to it..then came the talented modders and a whole new game was born!