DS Roads; mixed roads, resource requirement bug

i use Discrepancy's DS Roads inincluded in MegaMod, because i like the look of tiled plazas [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> there is a slight problem and i'm reporting it as a bug but i've got no idea how to contact Discrepancy directly.

mixed roads use 1 wood and 1 stone. putting down mixed roads has no cost in stone, and will be made up even when i have no stone stockpiled. i don't think this is working as intended. any help in sending this to the modmaker would be really appreciated, thanks.

tracey

You can directly tag certain people in your posts by putting an @andthentheirname. Like this: <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6338-discrepancy/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6338" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6338-discrepancy/">@Discrepancy</a>. Now he will get a notification and see your message [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />.

Hello,

I'm not sure it is my roads you are having issues with as i don't have the mixed roads. That might be from the mod 'Road 45 - End Of The Roads' by downloadmyheart.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a>might be able to look into this for the next mega-mod release.

sorry, yes, it is that mod, i'm still trying to find my way round all this [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> putting mods into Banished was a bit of a shock for me! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />