Bone Meal

Where can I use bone meals? It seems like I can never get rid of them and they just pile up.

Bonemeal can be used by the Apothecary to make Healing Poultices.  Any excess can be uses for Trade.

the greenhouses uses the bonemeal and produces various "exotic" foods such as pineapples,bananas,cauliflower,kiwi,etc.they produce a small amount per worker but it does get rid of the bonemeal.

The Tropical Greenhouse, which uses bonemeal, is not part of <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>; it's a separate mod HERE.  It's included in MegaMod or you can add it separately.  

I've had some problems with not having my greenhouses take in bonemeal, and as a result won't produce anything? Anyone else getting this bug?

If you're using the standalone Tropical Greenhouse mod alongside <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.75, then it probably won't work correctly, since the greenhouse hasn't been updated for 1.0.7.

You can use the 1.0.7 compatibility mod to force it to work. The compatibility mod was made for MegaMod, but it should work fine with any combination of individual mods that are a part of <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>, if you're not using <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> itself.