Bug report: Missing Deer icon in Trader menu

Hi all,

Not sure which particular mod the ability to trade deer came from as I do have the BL "Deer as Livestock" by BL, but don't know if it was included in <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> / <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> as well.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a>, the icon image for Deer is missing in the trader menu (as below).

I also can't confirm if it's the same in the Vanilla Trader, or if it just happens in the custom trader as I've only had them come to the custom trader.

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_04/58e9cae91b808_20170409Screenshot445.jpg.74f0af556eecb3416e98789ceeea2563.jpg[/img]

All the trading post will show the same info, so if it shows like that on one it will look the same on all of them.

Deer As Livestock was included in <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> a long time ago. I don't even think I have the original code for the separate mod.  That's probably where the bug is.  But if you disable the Deer As Livestock and just use <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, the bug should not be there.

Great work, disabled it, will unsubscribe and that's that [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_04/58ea001dc65cd_20170409Screenshot448.jpg.500abd58af0c2637cfdff74a0f3a6f60.jpg[/img]