Easy northern pines etc.

Is possible for maps like large lakes etc, add addintional difficulty choice like easy northern pines etc? I wanted use northern pines on large lakes map lately.

I love the Northern Pines, I use them on the Valley map, <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> Very Large, and it's lovely!! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

I'm confused.

Why can't you select the Lake Terrain type and then select Northern Pines as a Starting Condition?

I don't know what you're actually requesting. It looks like it's already there.

Quote:
2 hours ago, Kralyerg said:

I'm confused.

Why can't you select the Lake Terrain type and then select Northern Pines as a Starting Condition?

I don't know what you're actually requesting. It looks like it's already there.

I don't see it actually. Only Abandoned Viliage with northern pines but nothing more. I using megamod.

Oh.  The options you want are already in <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.75.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a> all the lake options all have very, very minimal mountains, the map I generated the other night I saw maybe 3 'humps".  Is there a possibility in a future release to have a "Shores" or "Hidden Lakes" start where there are both lakes and mountains?

I do love the Valley start, because I do get a bit of both, but I would love some large lakes surrounded by hills, that run to plains style.  A combo world.  Where I live here, I am in a very hilly, dense treed area, but a few kilometres past these hills a beautiful open grazing plains for farms, then on the next mountain range, 45 mins through it opens to the east coast ... I know that you can't fit all of that into the start, but, could some of it work?