Game crashes when I click on Trading Post or when trader boat arrives

Hello, when a trade boat arrives at my Trading post my game crashes.  It also crashes when I click on the Trading Post.  This started when I was using version 1.0.6 and got the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> mod through Steam.  Since then I have subscribed to the beta version 1.0.7 on Steam and downloaded <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.75 and it is still crashing.  Has anyone had this problem or been able to solve it?  The mod is great, but this is making it unplayable!

Not at the trading post. My game crashes when I click on a Town Hall or Town Arrival, even when it's under construction.

I did not find a solution, but issued a bug report at Shiny Rock: A game should not crash

Make sure you are using <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.75 and Banished 1.0.7 Build 170320. Make sure no other versions of <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> are being used and that you started a new game.  Do you have any other mods you are using?  Have all of them been updated for use with Banished 1.0.7?

Estherhb is right, make sure you are not using mods designed for 1.0.7 with 1.0.6. Also make sure you are re downloading the mods from steam after an uninstall->reinstall. Just go to the WinData folder and delete the mods. Your subscription will cause them to re download with the correct version. Or if errors were found an updated version for your 1.0.7 version.