Snowless Fields

I have tried @Discrepancy's new field that is in MegaMod. It is almost the same color, and has nice parallel plow lines on it. It has a bit different size limits and limit of max 6 (or 8? 10?) builders. (not sure if there's a max on workers once it's built; my fields are pretty consistent 15x7 with at most 3 workers.)

I noticed though, that snow does not cover this new field. I will be sticking with the old field due to this, and wondered if it is intentional? Or will be 'fixed'? Or maybe was made specifically for climates without snow...?

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_04/fields.thumb.JPG.def40c74a9b6d004c1efe671091dfa3c.JPG[/img]

Hi <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8733-buildhappy/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="8733" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8733-buildhappy/">@BuildHappy</a> that is definitely a question for <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6338-discrepancy/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6338" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6338-discrepancy/">@Discrepancy</a> directly.  I have tagged him for you, if he doesn't see this, you can always visit him at World of Banished, even check out the never version of the mod for the latest Banished version, here.

Thanks for feedback.

I did fix this before, and the latest version (included in DSSV: Production beta) has snow in winter.

Quote:
1 minute ago, Discrepancy said:

Thanks for feedback.

I did fix this before, and the latest version (included in DSSV: Production beta) has snow in winter.

Merci beaucoup! I thank you for your work. Small Village stuff is gorgeous. I'm guessing the new field version will be included in the next update to MegaMod (which I also adore)?   [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> 

yes, once I finalize the next beta build the files will be sent to kralyerg.