MM 0.07 with CCJ 1.75

I have been playing with beta game and CCJ 1.75, enjoying all the new stuff. I am also using MegaMod 0.07, and my game is working great. (quick and smooth, very few performance issues once I got my mod order tweaked and my list updated.) I have spotted a couple confusing items, and guess many of these will sort out as mods included in <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> are updated and the next iteration is rolled out.

Anyhow, I wanted to show a couple things I'm hoping can be explained and/or fixed (sorry if they've already been reported.)

construction materials in the minerals stockpile

having lumber and building supplies in the minerals stockpile doesn't seem to affect availability or usability. (Mostly I would want it to go to the right place for location purposes.) @Kralyerg mentioned the old materials stockpile was left alongside the new minerals one, until further updates etc. but in the meantime, is there a way to tell which is the new and which is the old(renamed)...?

bonemeal isn't picked up (won't go in barns)

For some reason, no storage building will take bonemeal for me, except the Magazine. I have tried pretty near every barn, and everything I can remember that held what used to be 'dry goods'. Why the Magazine works, I don't know. Once I put down a magazine, workers grab bonemeal right away (most of it ends up in the markets - although why the magazine has to be present in order for bonemeal to go to market is weird). 

I'm getting my learning curve smoothed out, with all the wonderful new stuff in 1.75. And I also wanted to thank everyone here who has continued to make Banished so great.

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_04/minerals.thumb.JPG.ad2a8377e61e60e657b53741b676aeb9.JPG[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_04/bonemeal.thumb.JPG.e1244bf00324e1ef34b8b0b88d9da256.JPG[/img]

Quote:
On 3/14/2017 at 2:28 PM, QueryEverything said:

Brilliant, thank you so much <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a> ! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

Will this have the same load order? 

<iframe data-embedcontent="" frameborder="0" src="<___base_url___>/index.php?/files/file/167-107-compatibility-for-megamod-007/&do=embed"></iframe>

Instead it would be:

<ul style="color:rgb(102,102,102);font-family:Tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(251,251,251);">[*]
1.0.7 Compatibility

[*]
<abbr style="border-bottom:1px dotted;" title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.75

[*]
<abbr style="border-bottom:1px dotted;" title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 0.07

[*]
<abbr style="border-bottom:1px dotted;" title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 0.07 Deco Pack

</ul>
Thank you for your hard work!!!!

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8733-buildhappy/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="8733" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8733-buildhappy/">@BuildHappy</a> there was a conversation a bit ago about the load order to make sure all the updates work correctly.  Can you please check to make sure your load order is as above?

Have you got the compatibility mod enabled as well?

It should be:

<ul style="color:rgb(102,102,102);font-family:Tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(251,251,251);">[*]
1.0.7 Compatibility

[*]
<abbr style="border-bottom:1px dotted;" title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.75

[*]
<abbr style="border-bottom:1px dotted;" title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 0.07

[*]
<abbr style="border-bottom:1px dotted;" title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 0.07 Deco Pack

</ul>
The bonemeal (from memory, but may well be wrong, I haven't checked the spreadsheets) had the flag updated, and most of the very old barns do not have the new flag.  You will need to build a new storage (Misc) which you can do in the storage tool bar.  

You can read a little exchange here about it.

I don't have my game open, but if you look in the storage toolbar there should be carts or similar that have a sub-menu with the Misc option. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Quote:
9 hours ago, QueryEverything said:

You will need to build a new storage (Misc)

okay i can use misc barns. but i also hope things will tweak a bit as individual mods update, and later when a new <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> rolls out. because the standard medieval barn is my very favorite! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  it fits with my street plans best and has a reasonable price. the magazine may hold super large quantities, but it's footprint is awkward for my usual street plans and i usually don't get 'building supplies' until my town is pretty stable, when i can afford to either start trading for housewares and supplies, or invest materials and staff in producing them myself. 

images are: my current load order, it has been as you advise above since last week, when i updated my stuff and tweaked my order. things have been generally smooth since.

storage icons menu, with examples.

would the dry goods warehouses work, since they still say 'dry goods'?

using a misc barn brings up an additional question: native artifacts weren't being picked up until i put down a precious barn, or magazine. once a magazine was down, artifacts could go to either a market or a trading post. but with a precious barn - or a precious cellar - artifacts were picked up and then 'trapped' in their storage. they would not go to trading posts and never appeared in markets.

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_04/order.thumb.JPG.76e0e037fcd7db6fbe4fee2c888869fd.JPG[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_04/barn.JPG.3774c26e81549062dbcf3163955aa6f1.JPG[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_04/pref.JPG.a011f35ca0653184816fc22420054bbc.JPG[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_04/mag.JPG.8541bba7f8f0961721dbc4abfd8db5b3.JPG[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_04/dry.thumb.JPG.381a02f3190dca0b012a8da45513aa6e.JPG[/img]

Ah, I see the problem with the Medieval Barns and the Gen Textile & Dry Goods storage - they are both mods created by different artists that have been included in <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> and but have not been update for Banished 1.07 and the new flags/limits.  

You can download that newest version of the Gen Textile Storage mod, and run it as a separate file, above <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> & <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> in the load order, and they will be added as a separate toolbar.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6338-discrepancy/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6338" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6338-discrepancy/">@Discrepancy</a> has 2 newer mods for storage that uses the new flags:

DS Small Village: Storage  this is the one that you have been attempting to use for Gen Textiles

DS Storage Beta ver5

From what I understand <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3183-ketchup/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3183" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3183-ketchup/">@Ketchup</a> who did the original Medieval Storage is working on updating more of his mods, and this may be on his todo list, I know it's a much loved mod!!