Firehouse / Fire Station

Would it be possible to create a building that acts as a well? A Firehouse/Fire Station building to be placed in areas where you want a well for fire prevention. And either has "Firemen" work there or simply be a place townsfolk go to for water in the event of a fire? Maybe even have a horse model with a water cart attached?

a fire station is can act as a well ... yes it is possible.

but the game doesnt allow a profession/worker assigned to it though, it would conflict a special "hard coded" feature which turn the citizens into "firemen" when a fire appears in game.

Nice idea - I'm partial to the waggon with water barrels, and maybe a horse tethered nearby... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

I was picturing in my head a small building with a placard that had a flame on it... maybe two stories with a garage door on the main level. Or in place of the garage door, a cart with water tanks on it inside the garage opening. And as Paeng mentioned, a horse tethered nearby or beside the building. It could be a 3 wide building with the horse next to it for a total of 4 wide, and a door in the center.  Maybe 4 deep as well. I wish I could build it myself. 

I like the idea, but as stated the game wouldn't allow any workers. What you could do is modules, a top floor that acts as a boarding house. You could then do a third floor with bakery or some other profession (doctor also comes to mind).