4K screen resolution and Banished

Am looking to buy a new laptop. I play Banished on Steam and am wondering if I go for the gusto on a 3840 x 2160 screen resolution, what will that do to the game? Steam has said they don't currently support 4K, but are working on it. I've read so much about this screen resolution making everything so tiny (with Windows 10) that I am wondering if I should even go this way. I'm trying to "future proof" the computer, but not sure I should do it...Does anyone have experience with this that could offer advice please?

Thanks for such an awesome game you devs!

I found a hint for this (2560x1440p and 3840×2160p) -

https://www.reddit.com/r/Banished/commen...it_2560_x/

It should work, however, the way to get around it being "tiny" is to change the resolution. You could have windows change the resolution, or you can change it in game. If the UI is too small change it in the settings of the game to be larger. 

Depending on your graphics card, it would also help if your turned up the settings for textures, and for vsync. I wouldn't worry too much about 4K being the problem, it will come to the graphics being able to draw the pixels fast enough.

<blockquote class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote="" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic" data-ipsquote-contentcommentid="7061" data-ipsquote-contentid="1285" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-timestamp="1493364889" data-ipsquote-userid="1648" data-ipsquote-username="tweety">

On 4/28/2017 at 0:34 AM, tweety said:

<div class="ipsQuote_contents">

Am looking to buy a new laptop. I play Banished on Steam and am wondering if I go for the gusto on a Well, I ordered my new laptop! It's an HP Omen with 15.6" diagonal UHD IPS UWVA anti-glare WLED-backlit (3840 x 2160)  and <span style="font-family:Arial, 'sans-serif';color:rgb(51,51,51);">Intel® Core™ i7-7700HQ (2.8 GHz, up to 3.8 GHz, 6 MB cache, 4 cores) + NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti (4 GB GDDR5 dedicated)  with 16 GB of Ram, so we'll see how it goes... Wanted to "future proof" it as much as I could...</span>

Thanks for your replies!!