Jatropha Integerrima

Anyone else noticed that the  Jatropha Integerrima (whatever on earth that is coz I've no clue) is now priced at 350000 when the trader comes and is so long it knocks out the text space into the stuff I'm selling list? It wasn't that expensive before megamod I think or perhaps the <abbr title="MegaMod">mm</abbr> compatability mod I can't remember

350.000 instead of 35.000? [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/blink.png[/img]/emoticons/blink@2x.png 2x" title="O.o" width="20" />

oops stuck another "o" in sorry no its 35000....is that normal? Seems insanely high

Dunno if it's normal... but maybe it's expensive because it's a special item? I know that IRL special items are also expensive [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

This was one of the complaints about this mod on Steam. I don't know if it was a typo back then or not. Or if <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a>can remove one zero for the next edition of <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>.