Decorative fruit/nut trees

Hey guys, not able to make the fruit/nut trees!  They're beautiful and want to use them, but they never finish.  Is it possible I have a mod posted in the wrong spot and is jamming this up?

Apologies if this has been asked before.

Thanks.

To grow a fruit tree, you need some of that fruit. You can buy it from a trader if you don't have that type of orchard.

Have plenty of each fruit/nut.  I've tried different fruits for which I have thousands of that fruit/nut, but while I can place the build, they are never finished.

Are you using just <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> or are you using MegaMod?  I haven't used <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> in a while, but there used to be a requirement that you have Seedlings (produced by the Greenhouse) in order to add certain plants and trees. Could you verify?  Alternatively, have you tried prioritizing the tree you want built?

Quote:
On 5/3/2017 at 8:42 PM, estherhb said:

Are you using just <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> or are you using MegaMod?  I haven't used <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> in a while, but there used to be a requirement that you have Seedlings (produced by the Greenhouse) in order to add certain plants and trees. Could you verify?  Alternatively, have you tried prioritizing the tree you want built?

Using both <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> and <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>.  Before I started using <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> (<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> only, can't remember which version I started using <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>) they worked fine.

Did you check to see if you need seedlings to build the trees? (You don't need seedlings in <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> - just <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>.)

You think I might need an actual seed instead of the specific fruit in stock?

I'll try that and get back to you.  I can't imagine though, it's not a requirement in the construction window for the tree.

No - you don't need seeds. In MegaMod, you need Seedlings produced by the Greenhouse [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

OHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Ok then, I guess I'm an idiot!  Thanks for your help!  I'll give that a go!

If I remember right, this is something Kralyerg added to <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> at the recommendation of the people doing the Banished MegaMod Co-op Series (Episode 1 here.) - Nightghost49, Vaypah, and Noble Rambler.  The Greenhouse by RedKetchup already produced Seedlings and they thought it would be good to have another use for them other than trade.  I had to ask what that icon was too when he added it to <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>..