Bushes and trees requirement

Hi.

So, I have a question about decorations in megamod.

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_05/242920_20170507122941_1.png.e3b5c13e7d827331f84f8749f83ffb6e.png" data-fileid="2253">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_05/242920_20170507122941_1.thumb.png.db35c97d191deb69bf88908754563a6b.png[/img]</a>

As you can see in my attached screenshot, the bushes need that thing to build. But I don't know what it is. I even can't find that thing in the icon chart. So where do I can get those?

If I only use the standalone version of <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, those bushes needs logs (the tooltip says that), not that little plant thingy.

Thanks before.

In <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>, you need a Seedling produced by the Greenhouse.  Seedlings also make great trade items.

Alright, thanks for the answer.

Anyway, why don't include Seedling in the icon chart? I think it confuses some people who new at <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>. Just a suggestion.

Quote:
On 5/7/2017 at 10:09 AM, estherhb said:

In <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>, you need a Seedling produced by the Greenhouse.  Seedlings also make great trade items.

esther, I know you answered this to me in another thread (can't find it, seems I'm blind), but my greenhouse won't grow seedlings.  Only gives me the standard tropical fruit options.  

Am I missing something?  Have <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> installed, and can only see the one greenhouse option.

EDIT:  Not sure if I have <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> installed below <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> or above.  Let me check that first and see if that's causing the problem.

Thanks.

Quote:
5 minutes ago, Lockerius said:

esther, I know you answered this to me in another thread (can't find it, seems I'm blind), but my greenhouse won't grow seedlings.  Only gives me the standard tropical fruit options.  

Am I missing something?  Have <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> installed, and can only see the one greenhouse option.

Thanks.

I remember that in <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> you have 2 greenhouses. The one that only produces tropical fruits and the other is seedling.