Iron not showing up in the stockpile when collected.

I am playing with the Steam version of Colonial Charter Journey 1.71. When I send out workers to collect stone and iron, the stone is counted but not the iron. No matter how many times my workers collect iron it does not show give credit unless I mine it. 

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Are you making specific stock piles for everything and not a general stock pile? Only thing I can think of is you have made an iron stock pile when it is actually iron ore you collect, so it wouldn't have anywhere to be stored and counted.

Just want to make sure you know that the "iron" on the ground in <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> is Iron Ore, not Iron.  Iron Ore is counted in your Materials category/limit not as Iron. Once it is smelted into Iron, your Iron quantity will go up.  

I

am

using the same stock

pile I have always used and have never had a problem until I downloaded this version.

You haven't provided enough information for us to figure out what is wrong. Which version of Banished are you playing - 1.0.6 or 1.0.7 beta? Which version of <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> are you using? If you are playing with any other mods, what are they? (provide version # too) And what order are they in?  Are you talking about Iron Ore or Iron? Which stockpile do you always use?  

Actually I've figured it out now. I am playing on Steam version 1.7.1 which is the latest version according to Steam. I placed a forge in the game, problem solved. Thanks to everyone that gave me input as it led me on the correct path to finding the solution. 

tere are some mods that would solve this as well. you can mine for iron then.

I'm using Colonial Charter Journey 1.71 as well; however, I also am using that Mega Pack of mods so I don't know if that is what is causing this for me. No matter how much iron I put on the stockpile the number never changes (I smelted the iron ore). I can see the iron on the stockpile after I smelt it, but the number never chances and when i start a game where I have 0 iron to start with I can't build anything that requires iron. No matter how much iron I have it doesn't work. Idk if it would work with buildings, but I can't make iron tools.

I'm assuming that you're using MegaMod .07? It includes Colonial Charter 1.71. I don't know if your problem is caused by running two copies.  

I would upgrade to the current version of Colonial Charter - 1.75, available on the Forum. Because it uses the new flags (think "categories") available in the new version of Banished, you need to use Banished 1.0.7 Beta.  You also need to use the Compatibilty Mod to play with MegaMod.  Load order is important:

• 1.0.7 Compatibility Mod

• Colonial Charter 1.75

• MegaMod .07

• MegaMod .07 Deco

Quote:
On 5/18/2017 at 4:29 PM, estherhb said:

I'm assuming that you're using MegaMod .07? It includes Colonial Charter 1.71. I don't know if your problem is caused by running two copies.  

I would upgrade to the current version of Colonial Charter - 1.75, available on the Forum. Because it uses the new flags (think "categories") available in the new version of Banished, you need to use Banished 1.0.7 Beta.  You also need to use the Compatibilty Mod to play with MegaMod.  Load order is important:

• 1.0.7 Compatibility Mod

• Colonial Charter 1.75

• MegaMod .07

• MegaMod .07 Deco

First of all thanks for responding so quick. I found out what was wrong. I was confusing stone for iron bars on the stockpile. I didn't realize iron broke into ores now, and I had to smelt them into iron bars, so I didn't even have the building for that set up lol.. On that note the mod has worked flawlessly, besides my own ignorance. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" title=":P" width="20" />