So, I am kind of new here. Quick ?

So, I am kind of new here. Quick question. I am trying to get these mods to work together, but am very skeptical on this mod order. Is it normal for these particular files to be red boxed out? I know how the mod list works, I just didn't know if this was normal for everyone else. Very skeptical of starting a new game like this, heh.

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_05/591bbc330e344_NewBitmapImage.thumb.png.918aefcae07e7ce779935a91612a8c79.png[/img]

red boxes are normal nowdays. most new mods will show red. the compatability mod should be above <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>.

So this happens a lot? Okay cool. I just got this off of Steam a few days ago, and usually they all green. I was figuring it was something like the incompatible to ratio vs the compatibility of the original mod. Then, the mod system is just not reading the compatibility patch within mod. Thanks for the quick reply. I was just confused with the release numbers of <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>. The time the compatibility patch came out it was v 1.72. The Steam version is 1.71. In another forum post I saw a load order with 1.74 in it. So, as far as me having 1.75 now I just had to ask. And, as for the mod order. Yeah, I know. Actually before I took the screenie it was. I just kept rearranging them into thinking the mod engine would green them out, lol.

Hi <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/16235-daroule1982/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="16235" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/16235-daroule1982/">@daroule1982</a> the correct load order is in my screenshot, but as for the 'red', that's normally - very few mods will actually cause a crash, and for the most part the modders will make a note of any incompatibility issues that they know about, and they will mention if there is a specific load order which is needed, if there is one.

The number for <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, in my screenshot, is respective of the most current version of <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>.

As of now - the load order is accurate, and even if a <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.76 were released tomorrow, you would still need to load it in this order, unless the Devs said otherwise [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  

You can see the convo with Kral here:  

<iframe data-embedcontent="" frameborder="0" src="<___base_url___>/index.php?/topic/1172-cc-174/&do=embed&comment=5722&embedComment=5722&embedDo=findComment#comment-5722"></iframe>

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_05/591bc65c356be_120170513dSUpBLMM.jpg.a13b38c97d55bef224a8da09c3714b72.jpg[/img]

Okay I am having an issue with the mods. I go to scroll up and left it is fine. I go to scroll right or down, it doesn't move. I am reverting back to just <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.75 until this can be figured out. I was so excited too. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" /> I am not using the Deco pack. Do you think that's causing issues. Was the patch made for Deco pack to be used in conjunction with Megamod?

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/16235-daroule1982/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="16235" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/16235-daroule1982/">@daroule1982</a> what do you mean about scrolling left and right?

Deco pack doesn't need to be used, it is the mod that contains all of the Decorative mods from <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>, by not using it, you just won't have the pretty deco things.

No, the patch wasn't made for the 2 to be used together, in both mods, the description states what they are used for, and what is needed.
<abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 0.07 runs independantly of <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> Deco Pack

BUT - to run <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> (and/or the Deco pack) in Banished 1.07 you must use the <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> Compatibility mod, when you follow the link it describes what it does and why it's needed.

If you just want to run <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.75, that's totally ok, but to run it all as a super pack, and get all the goodies, you must load it in the order I showed you. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Okay update. Have no idea what it was. I redid another game. It just started working fine. I had already did all the mods in the correct load order several times. For some reason I just had a bad unknown error on that particular game load. I figured it was because I was using a mod called one year at a time, unchecked, and tried it with and without. Still works fine. So strange. Apologies. I should really do tests before writing things down. Btw, thanks for the info on the mod compatibility with deco.

Excellent, happy to read that you got it sorted out <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/16235-daroule1982/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="16235" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/16235-daroule1982/">@daroule1982</a>[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

No need to apologise, sometimes it's easy to miss the little things [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Quote:
On 5/16/2017 at 10:43 PM, daroule1982 said:

I go to scroll up and left it is fine. I go to scroll right or down, it doesn't move.

This happens to me a lot when alt-tabbing from full-screen mode and then, instead of remembering to tab back in, I just click on the 'Banished' window behind whatever I'm tabbed into.

Quote:
On 5/16/2017 at 11:42 PM, QueryEverything said:

Hi <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/16235-daroule1982/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="16235" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/16235-daroule1982/">@daroule1982</a> the correct load order is in my screenshot, but as for the 'red', that's normally - very few mods will actually cause a crash, and for the most part the modders will make a note of any incompatibility issues that they know about, and they will mention if there is a specific load order which is needed, if there is one.

The number for <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, in my screenshot, is respective of the most current version of <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>.

As of now - the load order is accurate, and even if a <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.76 were released tomorrow, you would still need to load it in this order, unless the Devs said otherwise [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  

You can see the convo with Kral here:  

<iframe data-embedcontent="" frameborder="0" src="<___base_url___>/index.php?/topic/1172-cc-174/&do=embed&comment=5722&embedComment=5722&embedDo=findComment#comment-5722"></iframe>

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_05/591bc65c356be_120170513dSUpBLMM.jpg.a13b38c97d55bef224a8da09c3714b72.jpg" data-fileid="2354">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_05/591bc65c356be_120170513dSUpBLMM.jpg.a13b38c97d55bef224a8da09c3714b72.jpg[/img]</a>

Hello.

I'm completely new to this community, modding even the game itself which I just bought a few hours ago.

I'm only using the workshop available mods. I only see <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.71 and <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 0.06. I don't see any Compatability mod. 

I've never added mods outside of steam so I'm rather afraid of messing with the files and breaking things