New Medieval Town Updated for Beta Version?

Hey everyone,

I've been away for awhile.  I wanna start up Banished again, but I can't play without <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> and <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr>.  I would like to play the new beta version so I can use the new tags or flags or whatever they are called. Limits maybe?  

Anyways, is <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr> updated for the Beta and available anywhere?  If it hasn't been updated, I'll have to wait until I can play both on the new beta version of banished.

Thanks!

<abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr> has not been completely updated for Beta. Red Ketchup has released two parts of the NMT3 Series so far - Canals and the Clay Chain.  I'm not sure whether you can use the 1.0.7 Compatibility Mod above it to make it work. Maybe <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3183-ketchup/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3183" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3183-ketchup/">@Ketchup</a> knows that and can tell us how close he is to releasing the rest?  It's really one of my all-time favorite mods too.  

you can use the older version of <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr> with the compatibility 107 from <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>. this works fine this way.i ran tests the other day on the bricks and roof tiles. no blank tags and theclay and bricks of the <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr> and <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> were interchangeable. they did work the same. the tiles are still under the stone limit.i don't recall what tag the bricks used. i loaded the <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr> 2.04 below <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>. my reasoning for playing this way was so i can continue to use the NORDIC mods which require the tiles. i have not tested the clay chain. RED is working on it but <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr> is going to take time since it is such a huge set of mods.the canal is being redone also due to a glitch with the water. some peopple see pink or silver water depending on their compter graphics.

i took time last week to completely overhaul my mod list and order.the compatability mod does seem to solve many of the limit issues between 1.06 and 1.07 mods. i used the debug on my townhall and several trading posts to see everything in the inventory. i have no blank tags. i do have 1 that says nothing with a question mark icon. that is not completely blank so i take it that may be by design. i have listed my mods <all 99> and the order from top down.

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=1730.0

there you will find more explanations as to what mods and why also.i wrote it to be helpful for newer players. i think RED did a version after mine for <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr> also to fix the lighthouse nomads from spawning way over to the edge of the map.when i use it i just debug some quick plank bridges so the nomads can get to town.

Thank you both for your replies.  It appears that playing the beta version with <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> and <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr> is a little to complicated for me at the moment, so I've decided to play with the <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> on the non beta version instead until the game beta version is completed and mods have been updated for it.

Thanks again for your help!

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4846-lady_quila/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="4846" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4846-lady_quila/">@lady_quila</a> when you're ready to upgrade, feel free to post any questions you have about the process etc.

Also, and you most likely do this anyway - backup, backup, backup [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Go to any of the modders that you have questions for, and ask them about their mods, all of the modders are excellent, and are genuinely helpful to players.

Most will also know if they have a specific mod order in mind, and more often than not, will include the information in their mod details.

Some have their mods set to a certain order, others it doesn't matter, if you're unsure at any time please just post a 'help me' [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  

I know that some of the larger files can be a bit daunting at first, but you will definitely get used to them, now, for me, I can't live without all the goodies [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  Patience will definitely help, so too will we when the time comes. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />