Need help with putting mods.

Allmost is one year since i seriously played Banished and i see so much good stuff come to the game with mods.

I need your help guys, because now i am confused. I wanted use Megamod but idk if got lately na april - may updated etc. Help?

The most recent MegaMod is here on the Forum - .07 plus MegaMod Deco .07. This contains Colonial Charter 1.71.

If you want to play the more recent version 1.75, you can download that from here as well. Because this newer version uses the new flags (think "catagories"), you'll need to use Banished 1.0.7 Beta along with the Compatibility Mod (also available on the Forum).  These need to be loaded in the following order:

• 1.0.7 Compatibility

• Colonial Carter 1.75

• MegaMod .07

• MegaMod .07 Deco

Quote:
34 minutes ago, estherhb said:

The most recent MegaMod is here on the Forum - .07 plus MegaMod Deco .07. This contains Colonial Charter 1.71.

If you want to play the more recent version 1.75, you can download that from here as well. Because this newer version uses the new flags (think "catagories"), you'll need to use Banished 1.0.7 Beta along with the Compatibility Mod (also available on the Forum).  These need to be loaded in the following order:

• 1.0.7 Compatibility

• Colonial Carter 1.75

• MegaMod .07

• MegaMod .07 Deco

That's what i talk about! Since also there is new versiuons of Discrepancy mods etc, what i want try out. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

I'm not 100% certain, but if you place my mods below CC1.75, but above both MegaMod files they should be okay. Only use the new icons from the new community toolbar though.

1.0.7 Compatibility

Colonial Charter 1.75

DS Blast Furnace (normal version)

DS Jetty & Bridge

DS TownHouses

DSSV: Homes

DSSV: Production beta3

... all other DS-prefix mods

MegaMod .07

MegaMod .07 Deco