Old buildings -> F to cycle

Hello there,

I just installed the last <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>. Your job is fantastic.

Before starting a game, I often load the debug mode and switch "zero cost build" to "ON" to build everywhere and see how beautiful are the new buildings.

I was wondering why don't you put the "old" buildings in the "F to cycle appearance" of the new one ?

I know some of them change sizes and that can't be done, but some don't. For example the Chandlery. Why putting it in a menu far, far away ? [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/584634bbc788a_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic502.png[/img]

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" data-fileid="2408" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_05/Screenshot16.jpg.ba882911a33c8ac29efa7722b7fc8b16.jpg">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_05/Screenshot16.thumb.jpg.733851fcfeaeb203475cb5a7c51bfdb2.jpg[/img]</a>

( I still love you, old chandlery. I will build you, I promise. )

Cheers.

It seems that there's no one else who still likes you, old chandlery… [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/unsure.png[/img]/emoticons/unsure@2x.png 2x" title=":/" width="20" />

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/unsure.png[/img]/emoticons/unsure@2x.png 2x" title=":/" width="20" />

I like the old chandlery and I also use it to match the other buildings with thatch type roofs [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

I guess we're the only ones. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]/emoticons/laugh@2x.png 2x" title="xD" width="20" />

The old models of some buildings are available, but I think not all are the same size as the new one. I think the chandlery is, so it could potentially be added as an F-Variant to the new one.

For f-variants, I'm pretty sure they have to have the same size footprint (this is also true of upgrades).

The old and new chandlery do have the same size and footprints. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Perhaps <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a> would like to take a look at it when he has a chance? [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />