Flax/New Foods missing

So I started a new game, Extra Large Verdant Plains Appalachian (hard), and I noticed my people were starving. Come to find out, the gatherers aren't doing anything because there aren't any new foods for them to gather- oats, flax, rose hips, etc. I'm using Banished Beta, <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.75, the two latest MMs (main and deco), the warm climate 'companion' mod and the patch for <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> and <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.75

Any ideas? 

Hello <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/16419-kerlyssa/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="16419" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/16419-kerlyssa/">@Kerlyssa</a> and welcome.

The new foods are introduced by the New Flora mod which is included in Mega Mod. However, as you have to use CC1.75 above this in the load order, the chances are it overwrites the part of the code where New Flora introduces these new foods and flax. This means that you won't be able to get them on the map. I would try disabling <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.75 for a test and see if you can then get the new foods and flax. If so, unfortunately I don't see what can be done until Mega Mod is updated once more. You will have to use regular gatherers to get other foods from the map, and wait until you get flax seeds in the trade post for the flax.

I tried disabling <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, and using <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 1.7 both with and without the beta patch. Still no flax, oats, rose hips, etc. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" />

Hmm it might be down to the start you are using. I can't remember, but doesn't this Appalachian start change the trees on the map? If so, try loading it with a start that uses the vanilla trees and see if that works. I'd try one of the basic vanilla starts.

Large, Valleys, Hard. still no flax, etc. i don't know what's wrong [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" />

according to what i am reading,you may want to try loading the indivdual flora mod and use NECORA's mod orders. that way the flora will load before <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>.i do hope it will then override the conflicts.

Are these new foods gathered by the regular Gatherer or do you need a special one?

They just plain don't appear, Governor estherhb. Can't be gathered manually or by the new gatherers, flax gatherers, etc.

I'll give that a try, architect stiles. ty.

Using her standalone mod is working pretty well. Thanks for all the help, guys

very welcome