Mission Theme

I think if I had a wish list it would be for "Nomad" to expand the Mission Theme. I tend to play on the red desert Mediterranean climate because it suits where I live and I can't stand the snow-time in game. There is a monastery near me called New Norcia that was founded by Benedictine Monks from Spain

Heres a few images- 
https://www.google.com.au/search?safe=of...CEb902qz_I

I would love more options in this theme, upgradable homes, edge walls, and joins that can fit tall walls to low walls, markets etc

I already always wall off an area to do Llamas, Chilies, Agave & Tequila, peppers, tomatoes, potatoes and corn, i just really like the look of this mod!

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/15298-jafar_the_barmecide/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="15298" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/15298-jafar_the_barmecide/">@Jafar_the_Barmecide</a> fantastic images [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  And Nomad is known as <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5782-kid1293/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5782" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5782-kid1293/">@kid1293</a> here [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Also where he spends most of his modding time, over at World of Banished [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?act...ile;u=2582

Hi <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/15298-jafar_the_barmecide/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="15298" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/15298-jafar_the_barmecide/">@Jafar_the_Barmecide</a> ! I wish I could say that I will make an update to The Mission...

More of everything is nice [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> and I understand you want to build in the same style.

It will land on the to-do-list. I don't know where to begin.

It's too large for me now. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" />

Quote:
On 5/26/2017 at 1:04 PM, kid1293 said:

Hi <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/15298-jafar_the_barmecide/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="15298" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/15298-jafar_the_barmecide/">@Jafar_the_Barmecide</a> ! I wish I could say that I will make an update to The Mission...

More of everything is nice [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> and I understand you want to build in the same style.

It will land on the to-do-list. I don't know where to begin.

It's too large for me now. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" />

Thanks for the reply <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5782-kid1293/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5782" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5782-kid1293/">@kid1293</a>, I quite understand, I know all the megamod themes must be truckloads of work and the demand for more more more must be constant. I am very happy with the mission theme and very much enjoy making labyrithine suburbs and passageways with the occasional piazza or bazaar and sometimes using the houses as fences for transparent fenceless pastures as if there are chickens and bulls just roaming the streets. There's still heaps you can do with what we have already got and I haven't exhausted all the possibilities yet. 

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/15298-jafar_the_barmecide/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="15298" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/15298-jafar_the_barmecide/">@Jafar_the_Barmecide</a> I would love to see some screenshots of this when you've done some work [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Quote:
On 5/27/2017 at 0:52 AM, QueryEverything said:

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/15298-jafar_the_barmecide/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="15298" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/15298-jafar_the_barmecide/">@Jafar_the_Barmecide</a> I would love to see some screenshots of this when you've done some work [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Seconded! I am trying to envision all of these descriptions and it sounds amazing! Reading all of these threads has shown me just how narrow my creativity has been when playing this game!