I need help :(

Hi

I need help with the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> journey I have version 1.0.6 of banished and try with each version 1.7 to 1.7.4 even look for a beta version to test the 1.7.5 but each of them gives me the same error "A Fatal access violation has occurred in igd10umd32.dll and the game can not continue " Try also with MegaMod and I get errors with Direct 11- "igd10umd32.dll" Direct9- "VideoDX9-32x-dll" I like the mods because the game does not have many things [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" /> and I would like to buy it but only if I can install any of those 2 mods any help? [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" /> The error only happens when I place the mod in the win data folder and when I activate it from the menu without the mod the game goes well

you need to upgrade the banished game to 1.07 version and then the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> will work.or you could load the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> NFT and that would work with the 1.06 banished.

Hi <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/10507-stoker_akuma/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="10507" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/10507-stoker_akuma/">@Stoker_akuma</a>[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Welcome.  

When running any new mods, you need to do it in a certain way, or you will get crash errors.  

1. Exit the game entirely

2. Drop the mods you want to use in the WinData folder

3. Load Banished

4. Navigate to the mod menu

5. Enable the mods you want to use

6. Load them in their proper order (as below)

7. -->> Important:  Exit the game completely

8. Load Banished

9. Play on

Mega Mod (<abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>) & <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> load orders - these must be done in this order

When running Banished 1.06 the load order for <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> & <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> is:

<ul style="color:#666666;">[*]
<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.7+ (any <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.7 & over is covered in this point)

[*]
<abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 0.07

[*]
<abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 0.07 Deco Pack

</ul>

When (if you do decide) to update to Banished 1.0.7 then the load order is:

<ul style="color:#666666;">[*]
1.0.7 Compatibility ( http://blackliquidsoftware.com/index.php?/files/file/167-107-compatibility-for-megamod-007/ )
You will need the compatibility mod as it changes the way some <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> items act in game from Banished 1.0.6 to 1.0.7

[*]
<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.7+ (any <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.7 & over is covered in this point)

[*]
<abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 0.07

[*]
<abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 0.07 Deco Pack

</ul>

It is extremely important that you Exit the game completely after enabling and moving the mods around - they will cause crashes if you do not follow these steps.

If you are still having problems after you've followed these steps exactly, then please post what steps you are also perhaps doing, and what (if any) other mods you are using.

Please let us know how you get on. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />