Town Tithe Barn

Hi,

In the Town Tithe Barn list of goods, is it possible to exclude some which already are on stockpiles (ores sorts, coal, fuel sorts, rook tiles, etc.) ? (by an mod's update, I guess)

I've specialized stockpiles of all this materials and it is in the Town Tithe Barn too. So, I need to watch on stockpiles + on the barn to know how many materials I have. It's not really convenient, isn't it ?

So, it is possible in modding, or not ?

In the same way, I see salt on stockpile and Town Tithe Barn... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]/emoticons/laugh@2x.png 2x" title="xD" width="20" />

Don't know where put that but... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]/emoticons/laugh@2x.png 2x" title="xD" width="20" />

the best place to check inventory is the townhall.these bannies move stuff all over the place.  the mini mod town hall is quick and easy to make to keep an eye on things early in games.

Quote:
2 hours ago, Althenais said:

In the Town Tithe Barn list of goods, is it possible to exclude some which already are on stockpiles (ores sorts, coal, fuel sorts, rook tiles, etc.) ? (by an mod's update, I guess)

I've specialized stockpiles of all this materials and it is in the Town Tithe Barn too. So, I need to watch on stockpiles + on the barn to know how many materials I have. It's not really convenient, isn't it ?

So, it is possible in modding, or not ?

In the same way, I see salt on stockpile and Town Tithe Barn... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]/emoticons/laugh@2x.png 2x" title="xD" width="20" />

Don't know where put that but... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]/emoticons/laugh@2x.png 2x" title="xD" width="20" />

I believe the Town Tithe Barn is part of Discrepancy's DS Storage mod.  When mods are included in MegaMod, they are generally taken "as is" and not edited to "fit in" with Colonial Charter or any other mod; that would really mess with the modder's intention.

Ok, no problem [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Thanks for your quick answer [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

When I get back to updating DS Storage I will keep this in mind.

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Oh ! Thanks Discrepancy [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Really nice to you [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />