Storage warehouse emptying

Can anybody tell me why the bannies are emptying the storage warehouse and laying all the wares outside around the building? The warehouses have not been set for destruction, the warehouse went from 85% full to 3% full in about 30 seconds and now almost everything is in the street- here's a picture, I have never come across this odd behaviour before.

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_05/592ee25aa68bf_banishedwarehousequestion.thumb.png.23d5a13b41b70463067b46f440ccd866.png[/img]

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/15298-jafar_the_barmecide/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="15298" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/15298-jafar_the_barmecide/">@Jafar_the_Barmecide</a> hmm I have had a similar thing happen a few times, mainly with storage yards. They seem to stack everything neatly on the ground right next to a perfectly good, empty storage yard (vanilla version). I have a feeling this might be a bug in the code of the new storage limits, has it happened with any other barns or this one only? If none others, re-build it and maybe it will correct itself. If it is happening a lot it might be something that has to be reported to the game developer. 

Honestly, I'm no help with this one. Looks like someone just finished reading Kondo's The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up.  You start the process by taking everything out of storage places and put it on the floor!  What's also interesting is what wasn't taken out.  Let us know if it fixes itself.

Quote:
1 hour ago, estherhb said:

Honestly, I'm no help with this one. Looks like someone just finished reading Kondo's The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up.  You start the process by taking everything out of storage places and put it on the floor!  What's also interesting is what wasn't taken out.  Let us know if it fixes itself.

I started Kondo's technique lol, still have boxes full of 'unloved' items waiting to find a new home, didn't have the follow through, now my house is full again[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" />. Yes I will load up again and see what happens, I exited the first time it happened and loaded an earlier save but it happened again. I did delete a beetroot farm that was directly in front of it, that is where all the items are being placed. The barn behind the one you see is suspiciously low too.

i wonder if it has to do with the way they store items. some barns i think store by %. so say it is suppose to store "x" at 25%+ this and that to make up the 100%. if some how you made a diferent item all of a sudden that % would change. say you made ropes but hadn't before. the game math gets changed and it caused a glitch. instead of falat error and kicking  you out of the game,it sent the workers to sort the barn instead. i'd be curious to see if they do put it all back. if they do save the game and compare hose items to what was in it before they did this. with the new limit flags there have been several hiccups with storage. i have had the log finder from the docks store all kinds of stuff including food and beeswax.

The bannies did eventually put it all back after I increased priority on the items. It happened to all the storage warehouses at the same time. I'm glad I didn't have to rebuild any because they were already upgraded from the storage barn. Strange, I will have to keep an eye on it.