Best Mods

Time for me to start a new town.  There are so many new mods out there I haven't ever used.  Thought I would ask everyone what their favorite mods are (besides <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> of course!)

Having them all is awesome. Only bad thing is loading time takes forever.

Quote:
10 minutes ago, Slavepetrich said:

Having them all is awesome. Only bad thing is loading time takes forever.

That's why I want to know what is your favorite one(s). [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

One of my favorite is one year is one year, but not much people are that crazy.

Plus I like many "tiny" mods :

NoWind is great if you don't want to hear the "roaring" wind sound when zoomed out. 

Better rain sound replaces the regular rain "shower" sound by another one who sounds more realistic.

I like Better stock piles because it add a nice touch at the piles. Besides, Covering is perfect to protect those of the weather conditions.

I'm playing my new game with Natural Diversity and I really like the idea of using thatch for wooden-thatched constructions. Too bad it doesn't change the costs of others mods' buildings to add thatch as requirement too.

Hope this helps. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/happy.png[/img]/emoticons/happy@2x.png 2x" title="^_^" width="20" />

Quote:
1 hour ago, Takit said:

One of my favorite is one year is one year, but not much people are that crazy.

but there isnt alot of people who prefer the Tow Sawyer one ?

Well, <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3183-ketchup/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3183" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3183-ketchup/">@Ketchup</a>, I didn't know this one.

It seems nice and I just downloaded it. Now, I wonder if I'm gonna try it on my current-rather-new game, or wait for the next new one…

( Edit: Ok I put it in my current game. One of my new laborer became back a child. Funny. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> )

i think this one works alot better , as what people seems to say [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

and of course i am not talking about any of my own mods ^^

not here to make pubs ^^

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3183-ketchup/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3183" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3183-ketchup/">@Ketchup</a>,

It seems nicer, yep. But, hey, I just got a crash. I think this is because of the the laborer who became back a child.

I'll try again to switch the mods when everyone will be 10.

it is not something though i would do in middle of a save. it plays with the core game

I've just downloaded the Norseman mod, will give it a go this evening. I've been wanting to have a go at the North after reading Tom's play through blog on it at WOB, but forgot to download it while at work earlier so it will have to wait. 

There are some fun ones coming out from Kid and Discrepancy, the house boats look very fun!