builder's problem

Hi,

I put 2 trees on my village, I want to demolish it, but can't.

Since 10 hours, the demolishing way don't move...

Have you a solution ?

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_06/5931b7b67a10e_BanishedResistantTrees.jpg.069cc4663da6521029aea38e6a89ba37.jpg[/img]

I'm assuming they were completely built?  You might try prioritizing them. Let us know if that works. 

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/15466-althenais/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="15466" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/15466-althenais/">@Althenais</a> I know you mentioned in another thread what version of Banished you are running, but, would you mind repeating?

What Banished, and what version of <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> are you using?

I wonder if it's one of the bugged items <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6-estherhb/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6-estherhb/">@estherhb</a> ??  I can see a changelog, but wasn't too sure if Kral had a to-do list somewhere?

Also, Althenais, do you have enough builders?  It's been an oversight in the past where I set my builders to 0, and then couldn't figure out why my buildings weren't being demolished.

Back to basics - make sure you have storage for the 'remains' of the building, there may not be room (barn / stockpile), which is why they are stuck; you may not have enough Laborers available (they empty the contents ready for the builders); you may not have enough builders.

What happens when you 'reclaim them', can you take a screenshot of that as well please?

Good luck, but it shouldn't have taken so long, unless there is a step missing, or they are bugged.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="9529" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/">@QueryEverything</a>, I use the 1.0.7 Beta (Build 170320) Banished version and the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>: 1.7.5 Journey with 0.07 MegaMods.

I have a full of laborers I can change to builders, all the time. And I have a builder I don't know why he's here. I think it's for that trees, because even when all the buildings I build are finish, he's here.

I have storage to 'remains' of the building.

Take a screenshot isn't necessary, 'reclaim' the trees doesn't do nothing. It's always in demolition. I can't do anything.

Thank you [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

I don't know, I think they're bugged...

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6-estherhb/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6-estherhb/">@estherhb</a>, I don't remember if they were completely built when I decide to demolish them... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/unsure.png[/img]/emoticons/unsure@2x.png 2x" title=":/" width="20" />

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_06/5932b113324a3_BanishedandCCversions.thumb.jpg.c41288418c7037616e4b79dd904f8e24.jpg[/img]

I know this is frustrating.  Try using the cancel removal tool.  If it cancels the demolition, check to see if the trees have been completely built.  If not, check to see the building requirements for each of those types of trees and make sure you have that in inventory (for example, some plants need Seedlings to build; these trees may need Walnuts and Pecans.)  

Workers are only Builders if you assign them that job - otherwise they are Laborers - are you looking at the number required?  I would assign two people as Builders.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6-estherhb/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6-estherhb/">@estherhb</a>, in fact, it isn't really frustrating. The place around is ok and I don't want change anything for the moment, so, it's ok for me actually [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> Just, I think if I want to change this place some time after, it'll be easier if it's demolish [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

I tried the cancel removal tool, it doesn't check it, like there is nothing at the trees places. Honestly, I think they were not. I have the walnuts seed but not the pecan, but I don't remember this requirement when I take the tree to put it in on my village.

For the laborers/builders, I have really enough [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Actually, I have 12 laborers so, 12 builders too [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

The trees (I think) require 1 builder all the time and I let that builder all the time [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Not sure what you mean by "... I have 12 laborers so, 12 builders also". They aren't the same thing.  You need to increase the number of Builders which will reduce the number of Laborers.  Try Increasing the number of Builders to 4 and make sure they aren't being assigned to any other project.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6-estherhb/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6-estherhb/">@estherhb</a>, yep, I know [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]/emoticons/laugh@2x.png 2x" title="xD" width="20" /> Play the game since he's release [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]/emoticons/laugh@2x.png 2x" title="xD" width="20" />

OK, I try [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />