Ghosts removal tool

Is it possible to create a “ghosts removal tool” ?

It could help to destroy/remove all the ghosts decorations built on a square.

I''m asking because I've got a problem with a ghost town pine I don't manage to select… And that's not the first time It happens to me to encounter problems with ghost-things. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" title=":P" width="20" />

[Image: mBi4p5.jpg]

I don't think this is possible. Ghost items are a bit of a hack in the code where the footprint is removed, hence why they can't be used with a typical remove tool. They are also hard to test because they crash the mod kit. I guess some those deco don't have their edges visible, which is why you can't click on them. Report it as a bug and hopefully it can be fixed in a later update, but for now test ghost pieces in an unimportant area before you use them to make sure they can be removed.

The problem could also be that the ghosted tree is on the well's "property"...

try to find the "neuralgic" spot for the tree removal - click the tree all the way up to the tip, often it can be selected once you find a spot outside of the neighboring "box" (here: the well). Rotate the screen also, to avoid clicking the barn behind, etc...

Quote:
2 minutes ago, Paeng said:

The problem could also be that the ghosted tree is on the well's "property"...

try to find the "neuralgic" spot for the tree removal - click the tree all the way up to the tip, often it can be selected once you find a spot outside of the neighboring "box" (here: the well). Rotate the screen also, to avoid clicking the barn behind, etc...

I think I already tried to select it by clicking on every pixel, and with every camera direction. No way. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sleep.png[/img]/emoticons/sleep@2x.png 2x" title="-_-" width="20" />