Ancient Cities Game

Came across a YouTube of this game that's in development. Can but hope that it will turn out as good as the video suggest it will be:  Ancient Cities Video on YouTube

Looks promising and got some features what i miss on banished like technology advacement. Wish could be an city builder, where you can build city from prehistoric to futuristic times. Could be fun playing it.

I saw it too! The part where the primitives fish in the river is amazing! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Very promising! We'll see how it turns out.

Having watched the Ancient Cities video I then found myself browsing through the other upcoming city builders and older city builder videos offered on youtube which culminated in my becoming an Ancient Cities Citizen via Kickstarter!  Thanks Esther!  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/blink.png[/img]/emoticons/blink@2x.png 2x" title="O.o" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/rolleyes.gif[/img]/emoticons/rolleyes@2x.png 2x" title="9_9" width="20" />