Coverings cause crash to desktop

I am running <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.71 and Megamod 0.06 on Banished Beta 1.0.7.  When I try to remove a covering I get a crash to desktop.  I have attached the crash dump if anyone needs it.

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_06/20170613135104_1.thumb.jpg.68572349ee847b3d3c3d38381213e4f6.jpg[/img]

<a class="ipsAttachLink" href="//blackliquidsoftware.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=2588">crash.dmp</a>

<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 171 had a lot of crashes fixed in <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 175, is there any reason why you have not wanted to upgrade to <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 175? Performance concerns etc?

Items from <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 171, should (unless retired), be found in <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 175, and they are designed to run in Banished 1.0.7 

How far into your map are you?  Do you have a save you can go back to before putting the covering up?  Because, if not, and if the crash happens everytime, then you may well be stuck with it [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" />

The Coverings looks like they're from one of Kralyerg's mods and are part of MegaMod.  

I wonder ... If the stand alone version is installed as well, over the other 2 mods, if that would help?

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/302-clickbouyow/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="302" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/302-clickbouyow/">@clickbouyow</a> download the mod from here: http://blackliquidsoftware.com/index.php?/files/file/37-covering/

Put it in your folder, enable the mod - make sure it is listed higher than <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>

EXIT Banished

reload the game, then go back into the map and see what happen.

See if that stops the crash from happening?

-----

Just reread all of the above anyway - I know to run <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 007 with Banished 1.07 you need to have the compatibility mod, but I have no idea what is needed to make <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> & <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 171 to work with Banished 1.07 without problems.  

I would still try running the standalone version if you can.

Upgrade as soon as possible to the new <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>, <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> & use the compatibility mod, load them in this order (screenshot below), and that may help stop some crashes.

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_06/5940ad3ca2eae_120170513dSUpBLMM.jpg.bdb81831aa6ccd12c135e5514dc4d12b.jpg[/img]

Installed the stand alone.  I can now add and remove the NEW coverings.  The old one still causes a crash. What is weird, is that when I click to remove the new buildings, they remove immediately.  When I do it with the old, a builder is allocated and a really jumbled up item description pops up.  I think I am just going to have to accept that the covering in this town is messed up.  I have updated everything to the latest and greatest.  I may start the town over (I am sitting at 2000 pop right now, so I am somewhat loath to do that.  Or, I might figure out a way to incorporate the darn thing.  

Thanks for the advice!  

Did they remove a lot of roads in <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> .07?  All of the custom roads have vanished.

Quote:
4 hours ago, clickbouyow said:

Installed the stand alone.  I can now add and remove the NEW coverings.  The old one still causes a crash. What is weird, is that when I click to remove the new buildings, they remove immediately.  When I do it with the old, a builder is allocated and a really jumbled up item description pops up.  I think I am just going to have to accept that the covering in this town is messed up.  I have updated everything to the latest and greatest.  I may start the town over (I am sitting at 2000 pop right now, so I am somewhat loath to do that.  Or, I might figure out a way to incorporate the darn thing.  

Thanks for the advice!  

Coverings are "ghost" items. Should be able to click on ghost items to get a window where you can click on the "X" and the item will disappear. With regular items, a builder has to come over and remove it.  Not sure what is wrong with the one you can't remove. Sorry.  Maybe you can put a few benches under it and some flowers around it as sort of a rest stop?

I agree with <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6-estherhb/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6-estherhb/">@estherhb</a> on the decoration side of things [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  I was looking at your screenshot again, and I think it would look good there as a roadside rest stop, park lands etc, it wouldn't be out of place - it's not what you wanted, and it's not fixed the problem, but - it's a work around [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

I can't fix the bug for you, but, can you please post a screenshot of what happens, so those that do bug fixes know what to look for [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

As for the roads, do you have the <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> Deco pack installed??