Fish sorting mod?

Ok, I swear I used to have a building that 'sorted' plain Fish into various kinds of specific fish (like idk cod, herring, whatever) but now I can't find it. Does anyone know what building/mod this is from? I am stumped, and have been over the build menus w a fine tooth combed.

You're looking for the "Fish Monger" from the Small Village mod by Discrepancy... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

That mod is still heavily "in process" - right now the fishmonger is a fish-drying facility... to find out more maybe visit the dev thread at World of Banished...

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=1293.0

<3 thank you!

The fish dryer is different to the fishmonger, although it does use a very similar building model. When the fishmonger comes back it will be as a separate mod, not as part of DSSV. There will most likely be at least one food preparation business with recipes that utilise the different types of fish included with the fishmonger set. Nothing has been finalised though as far as I know. If anyone has any fish dishes that they would like to see added to the game, feel free to make suggestions. No guarantee that they will be included in the final mod, but ideas and suggestions are welcome.