No smoke for CC 1.75?

I was wondering if there's a no smoke mod compatible with <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.75?

I tried the one on the steam workshop but it's over a year old and unsurprisingly doesn't work.

http://blackliquidsoftware.com/index.php?/files/file/20-<abbr title="Colonial Charter">cc</abbr>-no-smoke/

Place Above <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

I was actually already using that mod, I guess it doesn't work without a new save? Alas!

Thanks for the help, looks like it's time to start a new town.

I didn't have a problem when I ran it <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/17522-humpledink/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="17522" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/17522-humpledink/">@Humpledink</a> , so not sure what is happening for you.

Possibly a silly question, but when you loaded it in did you:

load the game

enable the mod

exit the game

load the game

load the save

enable the mod in the save map

save the map

(as a cautionary step, I then exit & reload the game just 'to be sure' that it's really 'switched on')

Sometimes the mods won't show until you've done the last couple of steps, it's a time burner, but worth it.

Drove me nuts the first time I couldn't get a mod to load correctly mid-game.  haha [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />