As in life...

Hahaha, that always drives me bonkers when that happens and then I go through and reset all the housing, I'm swift and I'm mean about it too [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />  I don't let the elderly be lonesome together in a large house, and I don't let a teenager have their 'alone time'. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />  Just as in life ...  hahahaha[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

And I agree with you <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8733-buildhappy/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="8733" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8733-buildhappy/">@BuildHappy</a> I love these houses, and the details are just beautiful.  The texture that <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5518" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/">@Necora</a> has used on the house reminds me of a warm woollen sweater, it looks like a stitch of some sort, a grey yarn, and I just want to snuggle up in there with a book next to a fireplace, all my cats, my dogs, my family, and be at somewhat calmness, until I get too bored and annoy them all [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" /> 

Oh, and I demolish the starting houses too.  The very first thing I do ingame, after setting up how I want my screen to look, set all the houses in front of the barn to be destroyed, keeping only the 1 next to it (for now), then build the other ones as I need them.  Then once I have a new house, go back and destroy the last old one.

I found that if I did it that way I was less likely to have my Banniminions freeze to death, in Winter if there weren't enough houses yet. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Messages In This Thread
As in life... - by BuildHappy - 07-05-2017, 02:29 PM
As in life... - by stiles - 07-05-2017, 05:18 PM
As in life... - by Ketchup - 07-06-2017, 12:02 AM
As in life... - by QueryEverything - 07-06-2017, 01:01 AM
As in life... - by BuildHappy - 07-06-2017, 01:09 AM
As in life... - by QueryEverything - 07-06-2017, 01:30 AM
As in life... - by BuildHappy - 07-06-2017, 02:28 AM
As in life... - by BuildHappy - 07-06-2017, 03:21 AM
As in life... - by stiles - 07-06-2017, 03:49 PM