Production output

Is there a place where I can see how much of each resource I need to keep up continued production of x building? Like how many clay pits for bricks, etc.

Everything seems so overwhelming. There are like a dozen ways to build a building supply and are they all roughly equivalent? I'm using the latest non-beta version of <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>

Have you checked the extensive spreadsheets available here? 

http://blackliquidsoftware.com/index.php?/topic/988-<abbr title="Colonial Charter">cc</abbr>-175-spreadsheets/

Just don't get so lost in the details that the game becomes "work" instead of "fun" !!

Specifically for building materials, they are "roughly" equivalent although some mods change the value of materials. But don't let the choices overwhelm you. Pick the option that works for what you have on hand. I often use bricks/logs/glass early, and later switch back-and-forth with the bricks/logs/copper pipes option, depending on what's available and if I need that copper for copperware to make homewares. (I use Red Ketchup's clay quarry and brick kilns.)  In the end, the sustaining fun is all about building the town that suits you and not worrying so much about commodity values. 

Happy town building.