Wrong mod order? Crashes all around

Could anyone take a look at my current mod list? It keeps crashing every few min, even on new maps. I followed the above/below install instructions, whenever there where any, but apparently, there's either an oversight on my part, or an incompatibility. Any help is appreciated [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Mod List (from top to bottom):

- Banished UI: Mod

- Busy Pastures

- Bigger Wheelbarrows for 1.0.7

- EB Natural Irrigation System

- Garden Walls: Utility for 1.0.7

- I See Fire v1.0 for 1.0.7

- Kid - Alotofseeds Trader 1.4

- Kid - Broadway Tower V1.1

- Kid - House Boat V1.3

- NMT3.0Series: LittleHousing

- RK Minimized Status for 1.0.7

- RK StoneWalls Kit1 for 1.0.7

- Crystal Cliffs

- FastRoad75

- Forest Deep V3

- Maritimes Riffle

- Maritimes Storage Collection v100

- Sherbrooke Village

- Tree House V3

- Maritimes Dock Set

- Maritimes PEI Shore

- NS Inshore Fisheries

- Better Stock Piles

- Natural Diversity v1.0.1

- Increased <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>

- NMT3.1Series: Canal Set 1.0.7

- Blacksmith Tools

- Inedible (Beef, Bison Meat, Charge, Cheval, Milk, Mutton, Pork, Venison, Rye, Wheat) (just bundled them here for convenience, they are listed in that order from top to bottom)

- NMT3.0Series: Clay Chain 1.0.7

- Quiet <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>

- 1.0.7 Compaibility

- <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>: 1.75 Journey

- Pine Set

- MegaMod 0.07

- MegaMod DecoPack 0.07

- Cathedral

- <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>: Light Rain

- Better Rain sound

- Grass Guardian

- Time Is Money (Alternative)

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/18037-banishedused/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="18037" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/18037-banishedused/">@banished&Used</a> try this, as a quick fix.

Some notes (if you're using my screenshots):

- Where you don't have a mod (say, the Flax & New Flora mods, ignore them - the other mods, NatDiv & Maritimes, still are in that same order)

- Disregard version numbers, these are screenshots from last month, the version numbers are outdated, however, the load order is still correct.

- Make sure that the files are downloaded completely - check the file size [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

- Once you have got the mods in the order that you would like, then make sure you press OK, let the game reload itself, but then you EXIT completely, then load again.

-------------  

- Beginning of 'game editing mods' - mods that change the way the game looks (UI) or handles

- Banished UI: Mod

- RK Minimized Status for 1.0.7

- Busy Pastures

- Bigger Wheelbarrows for 1.0.7

- FastRoad75

- Better Stock Piles

- Blacksmith Tools

- Increased <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>

** Insert the Rain mods here (as a test) 

- Quiet <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>

-------------  

- Beginning of 'map start' mods - NatDiv, Pine etc (any in the NatDiv, NewFlora, Pine - would go here, in the order nominated by the modder)

- Pine Set

- Natural Diversity v1.0.1

-------------  

- Beginning of 'game play' mods - themes, buildings, general etc

These are only in the remaining copy/paste by modder list, no real order otherwise.  Check each modder for special notes.

Sometimes Necora, Kid, Embx & Red have notes on which mod needs to be higher due to icons etc, if you have odd icons showing, just changing your load order, put one of their other mods higher than another will help etc, you won't need to alter the whole mod list!!  Just 1 or 2 in each modder group.  

- Maritimes Riffle

- Maritimes Storage Collection v100

- Sherbrooke Village

- Maritimes Dock Set

- Maritimes PEI Shore

- NS Inshore Fisheries

- Crystal Cliffs

- EB Natural Irrigation System

- Kid - House Boat V1.3

- Kid - Alotofseeds Trader 1.4

- Kid - Broadway Tower V1.1

- Forest Deep V3

- Tree House V3

- RK StoneWalls Kit1 for 1.0.7

- NMT3.0Series: LittleHousing

- NMT3.1Series: Canal Set 1.0.7

- NMT3.0Series: Clay Chain 1.0.7

- Garden Walls: Utility for 1.0.7

- I See Fire v1.0 for 1.0.7

- Inedible (Beef, Bison Meat, Charge, Cheval, Milk, Mutton, Pork, Venison, Rye, Wheat) (just bundled them here for convenience, they are listed in that order from top to bottom)
* You could put these up the top, I normally do, before the regular mods, between the - Beginning of 'game editing mods' - mods that change the way the game looks (UI) or handles and the - Beginning of 'map start' mods - NatDiv, Pine etc mods.   It makes sure it covers all mods that may otherwise alter the foods, this is an 'umbrella', I'd move them up

-----

- 1.0.7 Compaibility

- <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>: 1.75 Journey

- MegaMod 0.07

- MegaMod DecoPack 0.07

------

- Below, only if they stipulate Below <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>
- I think only a couple do.  If you don't get answers, then save the mods with them above <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, and try the game, see if it works [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

- Cathedral

- <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>: Light Rain  (check, I thought that was above <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> for some reason, the quieter mods need to be above, so I thought this did too)

- Better Rain sound (again, check if it needs to be above)  --  I think you need to put these 2 above the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>/<abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> chain

- Grass Guardian

- Time Is Money (Alternative)

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_07/596d4b0725dc4_20170518LO-MTNatDivNF.jpg.6816b3644e213adfce32bf8bd8165f4d.jpg[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_07/596d485119c80_120170513dSUpBLMM.jpg.c19dcf3ddaf46f8582e78d1be4358a6a.jpg[/img]

Remember to help stop crashing:

1)  Load Banished

2)  Navigate to mods screen

3)  Arrange mods into required order

4)  Press OK

5)  Wait for game to 'enable' the new order

6)  Back to main screen

7)  EXIT game entirely

8)  Load Banished

9)  Check mod load order, make sure all is ok

10) Load a new map

If you are loading into an existing map, go through 1-9, then for 10:

10)  Load existing map

11)  Go to mods menu, scroll down until you find the new mod, enable it

12)  Go to main menu - SAVE the map, in a new save space

13)  Personal preference:  I will EXIT & LOAD Banished again, just to be sure, others have said they don't need to - this comes down to personal preference. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

There you go.

I hope this information help you.

Please let me know if you have any problems. 

Thank you so much. It's crazy. The game doesn't crash anymore with that mod order [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="9529" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/">@QueryEverything</a> Good job on fixing the mod list. I'm impressed!

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/18037-banishedused/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="18037" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/18037-banishedused/">@banished&Used</a> that's great news [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" /> Excellent, excellent.  

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6-estherhb/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6-estherhb/">@estherhb</a> thank you [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" /> It wasn't too bad, I just took it 1 mod at a time [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" /> 

Excellent job. 

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/18037-banishedused/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="18037" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/18037-banishedused/">@banished&Used</a> how are things going, the game still stable for you?

Very much so, indeed. 50 years, 1000 pop into a new map and still the running beautifully. 

Just wishing my pc was better, as 10x ain't no more fun [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" /> 

x10 treating you like it's x1?  Ugh, I know that feeling <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/18037-banishedused/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="18037" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/18037-banishedused/">@banished&Used</a>, haha!

Glad to read that you're doing well.  Please let us know if something happens again. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />