The North Mod keeps crashing

Hi

I recently added The North mod, and left CC1.75 and Mod pack 007 which I had off here, but it plays for a bit then I get the crash dump error. I have The North above <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> and Mod. I also have the following mods on (see pics) Can anyone enlighten me why its crashing, is it a load order problem, or is it simply too many mods? (pic 3 is the same as pic 2 except I couldnt get <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> mod on pic 2)

Any help will be appreciated Thanks

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_07/59737c20d8ad5_Ban1.thumb.jpg.c3f060a3c304e2e562e8cba142d5c2df.jpg[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_07/59737c2c8878e_Ban2.thumb.jpg.de8a21aa0d9264a6fc9d73c2254f5608.jpg[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_07/Ban3.thumb.jpg.1392eb7dffe75b9e84ac76f43ccf2e62.jpg[/img]

From what I gathered, The North and <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> don't work well together. Maybe it can work though.

In any case, you absolutely must change the mod order of the last 4 mods to this:

1.0.7 Compatibility

<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.75

<abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 0.07

<abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> decopack 0.07

For help with The North mod, you could go to Tom Sawyer's website, BanishedVentures.com.

As I understand the North is only for Banished 1.0.6 and won't work with 1.0.7 beta - Tom has been waiting until 1.0.7 to come out of beta before updating. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/unsure.png[/img]/emoticons/unsure@2x.png 2x" title=":/" width="20" />

Thanks to you all. I will try the different load order. The North works ok on its own with no problem.

even if you get the game to start and function there are conflicts. building certain buildings can cause a crash or they don't function properly.main difference is the iron ore.i have made many tests and blog pages here and at WOB.TOM designed the north to unique and more challenging.there are many building mods from the north that can be used with <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> if you also load the <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr> mod or import the roof tiles. the last attempt i made using the new compatibility 1.07 mod and it also failed. the conflicts are not just related to the 1.07 changes either.i don't recommmend trying to use the 2 mods together.