Request for more over-water buildings

Prompted by this thread,

<iframe data-embedcontent="" frameborder="0" src="<___base_url___>/index.php?/topic/1407-sustainable-village-on-water/&do=embed"></iframe>

I'd like to ask if anyone would be interested in making some more buildings that can be placed over water.

While there are quite a few buildings that can be built over the water when you combine <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, Discrepancy's DS Jetty & Bridge set and Necora's Inshore Fisheries mods, there are still a few buildings that are stictly land based e.g. the hospital and townhall. Any attempt at a sustainable village with the minimum use of land is always going to need land for the hospital, town hall, boarding house, fruit & vegetable growing and the blacksmith (so the more advanced tools like steel tools can be made).

There is a specific need for those buildings mentioned in the paragraph above but I'd also like to ask <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3183-ketchup/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3183" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3183-ketchup/">@Ketchup</a> and <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5782-kid1293/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5782" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5782-kid1293/">@kid1293</a> if they might consider making over-water versions of their greenhouses so some fruit & vegetables can be grown without needing a cropfield or orchard (specifically the greenhouse from the Garden Walls: Utility set and the greenhouse from the Tequila Addon set)

This would be time consuming, to put together all the new models (and generate all the required files to make them work). But I would really love more buildings in the Docks set!

I second this motion. No matter how much I tell myself I'm going to build a big, sophisticated city with expensive looking streets and rich homes, I always end up covering all my lakes in shanties instead. I love building over the water and I don't even know why. More options, more decor, more productions would be super amazing!

check what DS has done at WOB,world of banished.