Boarding House not being utilized? CC 1.75

My boarding house is barely half full and yet my citizens are homeless? Yes I've waited for a long time to see if they would assign themselves to the boarding house but they haven't. I have no other housing except this 1 boarding house. This is very early into my game.

What I think triggered this is I assigned the boarding house to be deconstructed but then canceled the deconstruction, this resulted in 3 people not being reassigned despite having been assigned beforehand.

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_07/Screenshot1.thumb.png.5875538bedc503eabd0d19eb92de112f.png[/img]

i had something similar happen a while back. bannies going homless for no reason.happened no matter how much i built houses. i believe it was the bigger familes mod causing conflicts.once i took that mod out all is fine again.you could also try building normal houses so the bannies willl be able to live as families.

Quote:
19 minutes ago, stiles said:

i had something similar happen a while back. bannies going homless for no reason.happened no matter how much i built houses. i believe it was the bigger familes mod causing conflicts.once i took that mod out all is fine again.you could also try building normal houses so the bannies willl be able to live as families.

The only mod I'm using is <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.75 with the latest steam beta for Banished. I'm not sure what mod you are referring to.

The Boarding House fits up to 5 families of up to 5 people each. (The "slots" in the window are just for names and ages - it doesn't necessarily indicate you can add more people.)  Adult children usually count as part of a family, but it appears that at some point, adult children are kicked out to find their own homes. Note that you have 14 adults which could be 7 or more families (depending on whether they are all couples) - too many for one Boarding House. You should go ahead a build a couple of homes.