Fatal Access Violation

Whenever I try to start a new game using just the Colonial Charter 1.75 mod and no other mods I get a Fatal Access Violation error and it kicks me out of the game.  I attached the crash.dmp file that is created for this.  When I play the game with no mods I'm able to start games without any issues.  I'm running version 1.07 of Banished.

Things I've tried so far include running Steam as admin, running Application-steam-x64.exe as admin, using DirectX 9, running in windowed mode, lowering graphics, changing map sizes, and I even reinstalled Windows just to make sure I was really covering all of my bases.  I ran Procmon as well just to see if I was getting any permissions errors either in the registry or files and nothing showed up.

<a class="ipsAttachLink" href="//blackliquidsoftware.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=2758">crash.dmp</a>

when you enabled <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>,did you exit completely and reload?otherwise check the amount of RAM you have available.

How much RAM do you need?

i would say about 4 gigs but running with stream probly more..