Crash on Town Hall / Town Arrival

Hi All, I've recently installed <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.75 and am having an issue with the game crashing every time I click on the Town Arrival or Town Hall. I can place it normally, however as soon as I select it, I crash out. 

<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.75 is the only mod I have installed, and I have tried a full un-install reinstall of both the game and the mod, including a fresh download of both. This can be replicated on both my main village and every new village I start. 

Any advice would be appreciated?

Hello,

I have the same problem, but with different mod, which is <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>. Whenever I place a Tradepost or a Townhall and than click on it, my game crashes.

I used to play on patch 1.0.6 with <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> v. 0.07 and I've got the same problem whenever I tried to click on a scaffold of the buildings. I thought that the problem was in the patch 1.0.6, so I patched the game and downloaded the compatibility patch for <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 0.07 from here but it didn't solve the problem.

I'm confused as to which mods you are using. Are you using (in this order) the 1.0.7 Compatibility Mod, followed by MegaMod .07 plus Megamod .07 Deco? And, are you using Banished 1.0.7 Beta?  Are you using <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.75 too (this would go between the Compatibility Mod and MegaMod .07)?

I have only 2 mods on. They are the Compatibility Mod and <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>, in this order. I don't use <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> deco or <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>.

I instaled the mod on patch 1.0.6, after that I tried the mod on patch 1.0.7 with the compatibility mod. The game crashes on both patches.

The Compatibility Mod is meant to use when you want to use <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> with <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.75 which requires Banished 1.0.7 Beta because <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> was not designed to use the new Flags used by <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.75 which are built into the Beta.  

So, if you are using <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> only, use Banished 1.0.6 and don't use the Compatibility Mod. Not sure whether that will fix the town hall issue, but it is worth a try.

I'm having the same problem on 1.71.

There have been several new versions of <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>-Journey since <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.71 was released that fix various bugs. The problem is that because Luke (Banished's developer) released a Beta version of the game (currently 1.0.7), he has blocked the posting of any new/revised mods to Steam; therefore many people are playing with a version that is "old".  

The current version is 1.75. I haven't had any problems with it crashing (unless I add an incompatible mod). It can be downloaded from this Forum. Because it uses the new Flags included in the current Banished beta, you will need to use Beta 1.0.7 when you play it.

Don't forget that when you load a new mod, you should go into Mods and check the new one then exit completely. Then go back in and start a new game. That should prevent crashes on start up.