Charcoal not being used to heat houses?

I just installed 1.07 and the new <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> (and a bunch of other mods).  After I built a stacks burner, I ceased making firewood, and my houses keep getting the snowflake icon above them.  At first I thought maybe charcoal production had been nerfed, but come to find out I have some...but it is being counted as industrial fuel.  Is this correct?

Charcoal is used to warm houses while furnace fuel is used for industrial buildings. Which version of <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> are you using and which version of Banished are you using?  Any other mods?

Yes, I am aware that furnace fuel is different than charcoal.  But  according to the little menu that tells you how much of various things you have, all my charcoal made at the stacks burner is being counted as furnace fuel.  As I said, I installed the version of Banished released today.  And I am using the latest version of <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> and everything else.  <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr>, Plimouth Plantation, Iron is Iron, Debug Menu, and...hmm, a few other things.  None of which should interfere with the way fuel is counted.

I mean, I can just go back to using firewood, but if the stacks burner has been broken by today's release, I thought perhaps someone would want to know.

If you were using <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.75 with Banished 1.0.7 Beta, there should be no differences to be seen and I have no idea why this is happening. A picture of your Stacks Burner's production screen might help figure it out. If you were playing <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.75 with Banished 1.0.6 then that's the problem and you should try starting a new game.  

I downloaded Banished 1.0.7 today.  It is NOT the beta.  It is the brand new, final release.  I am using <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.75.  It is a fresh install of everything.  I have attached a picture. 

As I said, even if the stacks burner worked before, it does not appear to be working correctly now.

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_09/brokencharcoal.thumb.jpg.0da54b89ee5a6b27073d5fcfb8c05ecc.jpg[/img]

I started a new map and used Debug to set up a test.  Same issue.  Can we find one of the Black Liquid team to take a look at this problem, please?<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_09/59b9c4eb9af05_nofueltest2.jpg.ef58166283064206507bebe1ef1d01d3.jpg" data-fileid="2801">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_09/59b9c4ec15147_nofueltest2.thumb.jpg.77530c5d5fe5c909a60f0830eba4c774.jpg[/img]</a>

Well, I had a look and I don't see anything strange going on with the charcoal on my end.

Are you sure you're not using another mod that is messing with things?  There is a mod that does have charcoal as an industrial fuel.  But I'm struggling to remember which one.  I want to say it's one of the Maritimes mods by Necora, but I may be wrong.

And looking very closely at your screenshot, it looks like the icon for charcoal is not the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> icon.

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_09/Charcoal.png.7ca8cd3f7f2557fe7de83ff38697c079.png[/img]

That's the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> Charcoal. Yours looks brown and more square. Something non-<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> related is going on.

That's my charcoal, and for the maritimes stuff it is an industrial fuel. Move <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> above any maritimes sets and it will be usable in houses, and should still be usable in any maritimes production buildings that need it.

Quote:
1 hour ago, Kralyerg said:

And looking very closely at your screenshot, it looks like the icon for charcoal is not the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> icon.

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_09/Charcoal.png.7ca8cd3f7f2557fe7de83ff38697c079.png[/img]

That's the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> Charcoal. Yours looks brown and more square. Something non-<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> related is going on.

I wondered about that.  And I see that Necora has explained it!  I'll move all the Maritimes stuff below <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>.  Thank you all very much!