Jade Quarry?

There used to be a jade quarry (maybe you could also get marble?) in mega mod, that I assumed was part of <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>.  But, in Journey, it seems that the only way I can find to get jade is to buy it.  Am I just not seeing the jade quarry, or is it really gone?  And if it was a mod by someone other than Black Liquid, does anyone know where I could get it (and if it would be compatible to 1.0.7)?

Thanks in advance!

I did a Google search on "Banished Precious" which led me to an article in World of Banished that says the jade quarry isn't one of their mods, it was part of a mod called "My Precious" by Kralyerg. So I came back here and did a search and found that @Vrayna posted this answer to a similar question on April 1st:

<p style="color:#272a34;">
"As far as I remember, those were part of Kralyerg's original extra mod for precious stuff, and not in <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>. Maybe they were in <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> during the Golden Llama times and got removed afterwards? I'm not sure. I used to run My Precious above <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> if I wanted the marble/Jade quarries, but I guess they might cause crashes now with the new inventory categories.

I don't think those quarries will come back directly in <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> (but who knows for sure!), and I'm not sure Kralyerg still has the code for MyPrecious or if it got lost in his GreatHarddriveMeltdowwn."

Trade may be the only way to get Jade currently.

The Jade Quarry is alive and well in this screenshot from this new game start using just these mods/load order:

1.07 Compatibility

<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.75 Journey

MegaMod 0.07

MegaMod DecoPack 0.07

The Jade quarry remains available even when I add back in the many many mods I normally have loaded above these.

(Apparently even the leghorn chickens like jade [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />)

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_09/jadequarry.thumb.jpg.25c4ef6d23f7df71fbe002b1f3888922.jpg[/img]

Hmm.  Maybe I should add the compatibility mod and reload mega-mod.  Thanks!

Esther, I suspect it was lost, because I did run across a link to a mod called My Precious, but when I followed the link it went to a "this domain for sale" website.

@Freedom - Looks like it produces Chickens too!

I don't have the code to the My Precious. But since the jade and marble quarries are part of <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>, I do have the code for those pieces. 

There's no plans to put them in <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> proper, but I could be persuaded to make them standalone.

I thought, for some reason, that I had made a jade quarry standalone mod, but I can't seem to find it anywhere, so my mind may be playing trick on me in my old age.

Quote:
2 hours ago, Kralyerg said:

I could be persuaded to make them standalone.

Oh please oh please oh please!  :grovels:

the jade is part of the "my precious"mod .i do not have a link sadly. i do wish for a link to the marble quarry.

So, I've been  checking daily to see if Kralyerg decided to shine his jade quarry light upon me.  And guess what?  He just added it to his Kave of Krazy Kontraptions! 

Thank you so much.  I'm so excited!