Not getting any nomads

Since I have updated <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> to Journey I haven't got any nomads. I have played two different maps with this mod version. Same problem in both of them. I have build a Town hall a long time ago.

did you build a market and trading post? the mini mod will allow you to use just the mini townhall.normal

I don't have a regural trading post. I have an "Old town trading post." Should I have a vanilla game trading post? I have several kinds of markets.

In Journey, you no longer need a Market or a Trading Post to get Nomads - just the Town Hall.  It can take several years for Nomads to come.  Note that Nomads can enter the map from all sides. If their way to the Town Hall requires them to cross streams or rivers that don't have bridges, they won't come.  

I have played 65 years already... No nomads. And the Town hall has been there several decades. I built some bridges cross streams some years ago and I don't see any reason why nomads wouldn't be able to walk across the map. It is a very watery map though - a swamp map.

Could you post a picture of your map and Town Hall?

Ok here are the pics. Red markings on the map = the bridges I've built.

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_09/Untitled-1.jpg.44785c0bab35790a08fc932a2bdd49a9.jpg" data-fileid="2812">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_09/Untitled-1.thumb.jpg.295287c6f55674b59dba4808261ee32e.jpg[/img]</a>

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_09/Untitled-2.jpg.c89cf9aec69f04d69b4431a1a7e85633.jpg" data-fileid="2813">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_09/Untitled-2.jpg.c89cf9aec69f04d69b4431a1a7e85633.jpg[/img]</a>

I've never played with this type of map. While it looks like you've got enough bridges so you should have some Nomads, I'm guessing that there are just too many obstacles (water) for Nomads to bother.  You might try placing a few other Nomad attracting buildings somewhere other in the middle of all those lakes.  There are several in Kralyerg's Kave, including Mini Buildings mod (has a small town hall) and using Many Town Arrival with Town Arrival Nomads.  Over at WorldofBanished.com you could try Kid1293's Tiny V1.4 Separate - the Nomad Well attracts Nomads every year. 

Thanks a lot for your answer! I'll try those things. Actually I just got bored with this map and decided to try with a less watery map - let's see if I get lucky with nomads this time...

i think sometimes you gat a bad map draw.the game loads you a map but no matter what you get no nomads. doesn't happen often but i have seen maps do it.usually after you build the townhall,i would expect nomads in less  than 5 years. i have seen it go closer to 10 and once in a while you gte 0 no matter what you do.a bad luck of the draw issue.