Tavern store Materirals?

Hello,

why store Taverns Materials like Clay, Sand , Gras and so on ?

Taverns should only store Luxuries - things like Ale, Wine and Pub Meals. If they are storing more than this, there is an issue with Flags (categories like Luxuries, Construction, etc.).  Make sure you are playing with Colonial Charter 1.75 and are using the current version of Banished 1.0.7 (no longer Beta).  If you are, are you using any other mods?

Thank you for the quick reply.

So, i know i have problem with load order,i have a lot of mods.

It seems that the compatability 1.07 mod is causing the issue.

Quote:
5 hours ago, TaylorItaly said:

It seems that the compatability 1.07 mod is causing the issue.

Which Tavern are you using? Just the regular Tavern that is from vanilla Banished?

All of the Taverns are coded exactly the same way in the Compatibility 1.0.7 mod. Can you see if it does the same thing to all of them?

Also, since you're using the Compatibility mod, I assume that you're using MegaMod.  Are you using version 0.06 or 0.07?

KRAY, i ran tests. it is the compatability 1.07 mod that causes the issues. it is happening to the small tavern and i believe it does the same to the other <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> taverns. some reason it adds all itme sot store in them.with just <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> the taverns work fine.it is a minor glitch since it doesn't stop or mess up the game. ran debug tests placed the small tavern and added supplies. bout the 3rd click it adds srtuff to the tavern with the compatibility 1.07 enabled. took the that out and just left <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> on and the items don't add to the taverns at all just ale and spirits,etc.

Thank you <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8298-stiles/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="8298" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8298-stiles/">@stiles</a> for doing the tests and confirmation!

I don´t use <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> ,it is just for some 1.06 mods,like <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr>...

That is nothing gamebreaking ,just funny.You`ve done a fantastic job with <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>!!!